Author Topic: Last day of work. Cleaning out my office.  (Read 635 times)

Offline CC27

Last day of work. Cleaning out my office.
« on: November 10, 2023, 01:43:29 PM »
Aristus (64,741 posts)

Last day of work. Cleaning out my office.

How did I accumulate so much stuff in my desk? I've worked here four times longer than I've worked anywhere else, and three times longer than I was in the Army. So much stuff, man.

Agenda for today: Bought doughnuts for the team. Saying goodbye to my supervising physician over at the main clinic. Exit interview (still no word on what time that will be). Keep clearing out my electronic in-box (Yep, they're still sending me med refills and lab results.) Pizza for lunch (Admin is buying everyone pizza, thinking this will be an acceptable substitute for not getting Veterans Day off. Another reason why I'm leaving.). Hauling my immense storage crate out to the car (It's cute how, in movies and TV, someone who quits his job or is fired is able to pack up his desk into a cute little carton that he carries under one arm). Dismantling all three lamps that make up my office 'mood lighting' and taking them to the car. (I hate fluorescent overhead lighting; drives me crazy. I always set up my office with a nice, green-shaded library lamp for my desk, and a couple of floor lamps throughout the office. Makes for soothing, relaxing area lighting without all that soul-crushing overhead stuff.)

Turning in my clinic key and returning my laptop will pretty much wrap things up.

Home for a celebratory drink. Hope to see you all there.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181913217

You sound like a whiney entitled DUmmie

Offline Delmar

Re: Last day of work. Cleaning out my office.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 02:05:43 PM »
Like they say on Twitter--this isn't an airport so there's no need to announce your departure.  Just go away, primitive.
"Joe, you did such a great job! You answered every question."
"Doctor" Jill Biden congratulates her husband like he's some kind of toddler on his debate performance.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2023, 05:10:13 PM »
So he’s following the homeless to his new job, what a guy!!!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 05:38:24 PM »
What did he get fired for? 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2023, 10:50:31 PM »

The primitive, who's a physician's assistant in Seattle (although he is originally from Texas) apparently is retiring a few years early.  Perhaps he should spend some of his free time contemplating why he, who comes from a good background, went bad.
apres moi, le deluge

Milo Yiannopoulos "It has been obvious since 2016 that Trump carries an anointing of some kind. My American friends, are you so blind to reason, and deaf to Heaven? Can he do all this, and cannot get a crown? This man is your King. Coronate him, and watch every devil shriek, and every demon howl."

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2023, 10:27:39 AM »
When the DUmbass DUchebag finally leaves, a hundred dollars says that everyone in the office cheers it won't be in their lives anymore.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2023, 11:18:16 AM »

To much personal junk in his office  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And they are holding the going away party after he’s gone  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!