Author Topic: NOT a good look, Bibi...  (Read 617 times)

Offline CC27

NOT a good look, Bibi...
« on: November 02, 2023, 07:27:17 AM »
WarGamer (10,396 posts)

NOT a good look, Bibi...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/israel-leans-into-world-war-ii-rhetoric-to-justify-gaza-war/ar-AA1jbKvG

I hope this warmonger cretin is gone soon... the voters should get rid of him. His responsibility that the Intel went unheeded for 10/7.

“In 1944, the Royal Air Force bombed the Gestapo headquarters in Copenhagen. It’s a perfectly legitimate target. But the British pilots missed and instead of the Gestapo headquarters, they hit a children’s hospital nearby. And I think 84 children were burned to death,” he said. “That is not a war crime. That is not something you blame Britain for doing. That was a legitimate act of war with tragic consequences that accompany such legitimate actions.”

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218418676

More Jew hate coming out...

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: NOT a good look, Bibi...
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2023, 09:55:59 AM »
They are stating all the facts that they don’t know as well as all the ones that they are making up. :loser: :loser: :loser: :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2023, 12:59:30 AM »
Wargamer, how about you go watch the raw video of what Hamas did, humm?

Otherwise, **** you.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2023, 06:10:36 AM »
Criticizing Bibi is one of the main dog whistles for the "we hate Jews" Dems and leftists.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2023, 10:01:58 AM »
Criticizing Bibi is one of the main dog whistles for the "we hate Jews" Dems and leftists.

I'm patiently waiting for the moment these mouth breathers - in the larger left-o-sphere - realize that this time is different and 'Bibi' ain't offering quarter or particularly affected by their hand-wringing and "viewing with concern".  :loser:

:popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2023, 01:54:10 PM »
Bibi and the Israelis could care less about what a bunch of anti semites on a stupid website think. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2023, 03:23:07 PM »
We get it, you DUmbasses hate Jews. However, there were Americans who were killed as well by these f'n Muzzie dirtbags. Do you not care about Am.......

Nevermind. Didn't think before I posted.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Delmar

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2023, 03:39:52 PM »
I see a parallel here--the primitives were so quick to believe in the existence of a pee tape or Russian collusion because they hate President Trump so much and these same primitives will believe any kind of crazy lie from Hamas because they are such a virulent bunch of antisemites.
"Joe, you did such a great job! You answered every question."
"Doctor" Jill Biden congratulates her husband like he's some kind of toddler on his debate performance.