Author Topic: On FQX last night talking about "The Biden Crime Family"  (Read 695 times)

Offline CC27

On FQX last night talking about "The Biden Crime Family"
« on: November 03, 2023, 12:33:44 PM »
KS Toronado (14,433 posts)

On FQX last night talking about "The Biden Crime Family"
Which we know doesn't exist but are aware how deplorables eat lies up their propaganda network
tells them. Anyway on "The Five" they showed a check for $40,000 made out to Joe Biden Jr. signed
by his SIL, dated Sep. 3rd 2017, note in lower LH corner says "loan repayment". This was their proof
that President Biden was getting money from China.

The hand writing did not look like an adults but writing a check that large might make someone
nervous. Plus I'm wondering how they got that check. My first thought was I'd love to see President
Biden produce an earlier dated check for that amount noted "LOAN" and make a statement that
makes Rs and FQX look small.

Isn't it ironic the right tries to paint Joe Biden as running an Al Capone underworld type business,
"The Biden Crime Family" while defending all of IQ4.5's illegal shenanigans.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218423020

You seem worried DUmmie...

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: On FQX last night talking about "The Biden Crime Family"
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2023, 01:55:49 PM »
I have to agree that the 40,000 is peanuts compared to the millions in bribes slow Joe has taken
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2023, 02:43:56 PM »
I have to agree that the 40,000 is peanuts compared to the millions in bribes slow Joe has taken

I’m pretty sure they have another check for $200k that also says “loan repayment.”

That’s the kind of stuff that’s easy to flesh out. That’s what will catch all this up, if there’s something to catch up.

I think there is but it doesn’t mean there is. We shall see!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2023, 03:18:46 PM »

I’m pretty sure they have another check for $200k that also says “loan repayment.”

That’s the kind of stuff that’s easy to flesh out. That’s what will catch all this up, if there’s something to catch up.

I think there is but it doesn’t mean there is. We shall see!

KC

And on top of that the $40,000 payment came from the $400,000 payment CEFC made to Hunter.  I know I’m just a knuckle dragging low IQ maggot deplorable, but that sure seems like 10% for the big guy in my simpleton rube mind
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2023, 03:21:19 PM »
KS Toronado (14,433 posts)

My first thought was I'd love to see President Biden produce an earlier dated check for that amount noted "LOAN"

Me as well. Let us know when that is produced.  :popcorn:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2023, 10:09:20 AM »
I love how all idiots think that "Loan Repayment" is proof that is was just that and shows just how generous Uncle Joe is.   :lmao:  You can write "dog walking" on that line.  Idiots.  :rotf:

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2023, 11:02:40 AM »
So FQX was talking about jQe  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

They seem to like the letter Q I wonder if it’s because it’s the first letter of their favorite word queer?  :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2023, 11:13:28 AM »
I thought it was odd that Fox news showed the insurrection at the White House this weekend.

Even if they were able to breech the gates how stupid do the terrorists have to be to think Brandon would even be there?  Christ he leaves every single week on Thursday afternoon maybe returning Monday mid morning to start another grueling 20hr work week.  :banghead:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2023, 12:31:24 PM »
I thought it was odd that Fox news showed the insurrection at the White House this weekend.

Even if they were able to breech the gates how stupid do the terrorists have to be to think Brandon would even be there?  Christ he leaves every single week on Thursday afternoon maybe returning Monday mid morning to start another grueling 20hr work week.  :banghead:

I wonder how long it will be before they start the kangaroo court trials on the protesters?

Isn’t this the biggest thing since WW2 or maybe adding a few more letters and the ++ to lgbtxyz  :lmao:

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2023, 01:23:58 PM »
I wonder how long it will be before they start the kangaroo court trials on the protesters?

Isn’t this the biggest thing since WW2 or maybe adding a few more letters and the ++ to lgbtxyz  :lmao:

It's the worst day since Civil War, Pearl Harbor, 9/11, Battle of the Bulge combined! Horrifying. definitely  a real threat to democracy or something!
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer