Author Topic: DU seems to have certain groups trying to divide them too easy  (Read 739 times)

Offline CC27

DU seems to have certain groups trying to divide them too easy
« on: November 03, 2023, 07:29:30 AM »
disablegamer (43 posts)

DU seems to have certain groups trying to divide them too easy
The Demand for answers by calling people Hamas Supporters. The Demand that people aren't responding to more then one thread being posted. For starters I do not support War. I do not support Hamas just because I want a cease fire in Gaza. I am not against Jewish people no matter where they are I actually respect culture of others and want to learn stories that I can.

Gaza is not a black and White issue. We can't keep up with every thread demanding a person to answer cause we called for a cease fire or said this is a war crime. People have different views and it used to be a thing we could be able to debate our views, but the divide is getting worse. Again I do not hate Jewish people. I do not think Israel should be taken off the map and earth. I am fine with the Israel Nation but have problems with the people who are in charge of it. That doesn't mean I hate anyone. Its a different point of view.

I am sorry too if I can't focus on Israel 24/7 I was in pain the whole day with my knee cap hurting from the weather change. When I wasn't in pain I was asleep cause of the meds. Sometimes when we can't respond to a thread we have other things going on. Don't demand a response try to be understanding and that will help others be more understanding too. Otherwise its like talking to a brick wall and just turns people off.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218422379

DU is full of stupid so...

Online DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
Re: DU seems to have certain groups trying to divide them too easy
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2023, 09:57:24 AM »
DU is full of stupid so...

Worse than that, the DUmp is absolutely reflective of the Dim'Rat portion of the Uni-party as a whole in that, it's a competition amongst intersectionalities for who is the biggest victim. The ALPHA victim of the group, if such a thing were possible.

Personally, I find it hillarious whenever any child of 20th/21st century western society tries to lay claim on oppression in any form.  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2023, 01:51:53 PM »

I wonder how they would have liked working in a coal mine when they were 12 or 13
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2023, 04:40:49 PM »
Pretty knowing and mouthy for someone with only 43 posts. Wonder which former primitive found its way back to the island?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2023, 06:50:12 PM »
This is a familiar refrain at DU: "Certain people are trying to divide us. We can't have that."

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2023, 09:19:46 PM »
It won't be long before a DUmmie chooses an Italian flag as their new avatar.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2023, 05:40:44 PM »
"You see, we are not fascists and lone the Juden....I mean our Jewish brethren.... no matter what filthy genocidal posts are on DUmp."
Jew hating DUmbass apologists.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Online DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2023, 06:11:40 PM »
It won't be long before a DUmmie chooses an Italian flag as their new avatar.

I never wanted to know somebody's DUmp callsigns as badly as when I saw that "Queers For Palestine" banner a little more than a week ago.

:popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus