Author Topic: NHL Playoffs  (Read 8331 times)

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Re: NHL Playoffs
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2010, 06:49:31 AM »
I want to see Nucks-Habs.

Battle of the Hosers!
Sadly i don't think the Habs will get past the Pens!
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2010, 10:17:30 AM »
Sadly i don't think the Habs will get past the Pens!

Probably, but I didn't think they'd get past the Caps either. Should be a good series.

And the Redwings are already down one against the Sharks.  :hi5:
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2010, 11:10:44 AM »
Probably, but I didn't think they'd get past the Caps either. Should be a good series.

And the Redwings are already down one against the Sharks.  :hi5:
Watched the Wings last night! Horrible first period! Lost them the game!
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2010, 12:06:30 PM »
Watched the Wings last night! Horrible first period! Lost them the game!

And as a Sharks fan I'm glad to see them finally win game one in a seven game series.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2010, 09:21:51 AM »
Sharks now up 2-0 over the Wings with another 4-3 victory at the Tank last night!  :cheersmate: :hi5:
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2010, 05:45:20 PM »
Almost time to bring another beatdown on Chi-town again. Woo!
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2010, 12:19:25 AM »
WOOT!!!!! Sharks do it again, taking a 3-0 lead in the series with yet another 4-3 victory over the Red Wings.  :hi5: :hi5:

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2010, 04:22:10 PM »
WOOT!!!!! Sharks do it again, taking a 3-0 lead in the series with yet another 4-3 victory over the Red Wings.  :hi5: :hi5:

Nice!

Offline djones520

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2010, 04:49:06 PM »
What?  Nothing to say about last night?  Or are you still crying in a dark corner after that rape?
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2010, 10:24:08 PM »
What?  Nothing to say about last night?  Or are you still crying in a dark corner after that rape?

Haven't had a chance to watch it yet.  :thatsright:

Damn finals.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2010, 06:17:47 PM »
What?  Nothing to say about last night?  Or are you still crying in a dark corner after that rape?

Ehh, hope you enjoy your off season.  :evillaugh:

No response to that game because I was away from my computer. It was bad I'll admit but not as bad as the Deadwings losing 3 in a row.  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Now we wait for our next victims.....er, opponents.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2010, 03:54:54 PM »
Still alive for another couple days. Bring on Tuesday in Van City!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2010, 09:34:58 PM »
Still alive for another couple days. Bring on Tuesday in Van City!

Hope the Canucks can pull it off...that way we keep the conference finals in the same time zone.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2010, 12:20:10 PM »
Hope the Canucks can pull it off...that way we keep the conference finals in the same time zone.

I hope we get Sami Salo back quick. Looks like he may have taken a shot in the family jewels in the last few seconds of the first period the other night.  :o

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2010, 03:45:25 PM »
I hope we get Sami Salo back quick. Looks like he may have taken a shot in the family jewels in the last few seconds of the first period the other night.  :o

Ouch....but, as a possible opponent in the conference finals, I have to say that I hope he takes a very long time to recover.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2010, 04:28:21 PM »
Ouch....but, as a possible opponent in the conference finals, I have to say that I hope he takes a very long time to recover.

His nickname isn't the Fragile Finn for nothing...

Fortunately he was back skating today, and is a game time decision. Keeping my fingers crossed. Guy has a cannon of a slapper.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2010, 10:54:30 PM »

Enjoy Chicago. Kick Blackhawk ass.  :censored:

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2010, 02:01:22 AM »
Enjoy Chicago. Kick Blackhawk ass.  :censored:

Sorry to see you guys lose....if the Sharks keep playing the the way they have in the last 2 series the Blackhawks should be no problem.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2010, 11:46:58 AM »
I'm seeing some Flyers players being treated like prison bitches tonight...

From NHL.com:

Puck drop -- The Flyers have a 1-13 record when trailing a series 3-2, with the only victory coming in the 1989 Patrick Division Finals when they defeated the Pittsburgh Penguins in seven games.

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2010, 07:13:09 PM »
Wow, Montreal is leading 4-0 early in the second period.  Pittsburgh just changed goalies.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2010, 07:23:04 PM »
Wow, Montreal is leading 4-0 early in the second period.  Pittsburgh just changed goalies.

Nice. I'm hoping for a Habs-Sharks final now that Chicago whooped up on the Nucks for the second year in a row... to the day...

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2010, 09:27:16 PM »

:lmao: :loser:
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2010, 10:13:16 PM »
 :o :hi5:

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2010, 08:10:37 AM »
Goddammitsonofabitch****ingworthlessBruinsonsabitches...
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2010, 12:34:17 PM »
Goddammitsonofabitch****ingworthlessBruinsonsabitches...

Bolded your problem for ya.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.