The Help Desk > Suggestions and Feedback

Problems Posting or Using Conservative Cave?

(1/15) > >>

Revolution:
PS: I don't know why, but when I posted the quote, and then tried to type, it kept jumping up and down on me. Made it very hard to see what I was writing. Could a mod explain why this is happening?

Alpha Mare:

--- Quote from: Revolution on May 20, 2010, 01:46:43 AM ---PS: I don't know why, but when I posted the quote, and then tried to type, it kept jumping up and down on me. Made it very hard to see what I was writing. Could a mod explain why this is happening?

--- End quote ---

Are you using IE8? If so, see that little piece of torn paper on the upper right tool bar? (compatibilty view) Click on that and it'll quit jumping.

BlueStateSaint:

--- Quote from: Revolution on May 20, 2010, 01:46:43 AM ---PS: I don't know why, but when I posted the quote, and then tried to type, it kept jumping up and down on me. Made it very hard to see what I was writing. Could a mod explain why this is happening?

--- End quote ---

I've had the same problem.  Thanks, AM, for the tip.

MrsSmith:

--- Quote from: Alpha Mare on May 20, 2010, 03:48:10 AM ---Are you using IE8? If so, see that little piece of torn paper on the upper right tool bar? (compatibilty view) Click on that and it'll quit jumping.

--- End quote ---
Thanks from me, too.  We just switched to Firefox to cure it, but I'm glad to know about this!!

The Village Idiot:

--- End quote ---

I think something in the code and IE just doesn't get along well. Try Firefox or Chrome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version