Current Events > The DUmpster

My adult son threatens to unfriend me on FB because of my vaccine promotion.

(1/2) > >>

dutch508:

--- Quote ---Star Member Grasswire2 (9,121 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215404527

--- Quote ---Gee. My adult son threatens to unfriend me on FB because of my vaccine promotion.
--- End quote ---

He and his partner are "vaccine hesitant" because it only has an emergency authorization.

He is not a wingnut. But he does live in Georgia where there's a lot of nuttery.

He and his partner are into the most obsessive "clean eating" trends. Nothing goes into the body that isn't judged pure by some rigid standards.

My response will simply be: "That would be sad for everyone."
--- End quote ---

:yawn:

--- Quote ---Star Member Hoyt (48,661 posts)

2. I know a guy with a pharmacist wife who are "hesitant." Both solid Dems.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Star Member hunter (32,869 posts)

8. My adult children think I'm too Catholic.

They embrace all the Catholic intellectualism and social justice stuff but without any excess baggage.

Yes, they are vaccinated.

I done good.
--- End quote ---

:???:

SVPete:
Sounds like Judy has been rather obnoxious with continual pro-vax posts. I'm half-vaxxed, so I'm obviously not anti-vax or "vaccine hesitant", but FB has been thoroughly tiresome with FB's own vaccine promotion.

ADsOutburst:
How quickly they forget the dems who expressed skepticism of the 'rushed' Trump vaccines.

67 Rover:

--- Quote from: ADsOutburst on May 06, 2021, 06:06:01 PM ---How quickly they forget the dems who expressed skepticism of the 'rushed' Trump vaccines.

--- End quote ---

And just like that they love and trust big Pharma.  :banghead:

SVPete:

--- Quote from: 67 Rover on May 07, 2021, 10:32:20 AM ---And just like that they love and trust big Pharma.  :banghead:

--- End quote ---

Last fall, before the election, LIEden and Kammie were telling Americans that the Trump Vaccine should not be trusted. Now LIEden is working trying to persuade the WTO that the vaccine companies who invested vast amounts of time and money should be screwed over by having their patents suspended until demand for their product dies off.

LIEden is smoke-screening punishing companies for working with the Bad Orange Man behind fake compassion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version