Author Topic: So I quote pollock master sgt, One benefit of the Vietnam war going to school wi  (Read 684 times)

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215362863

TEB translator needed, STAT!!

WTF How early is too early to be this drunk!  Wow.

Duncanpup (8,020 posts)

So I quote pollock master sgt, One benefit of the Vietnam war going to school with black kids

So it’s a ramble I’m over my Covid isolation sitting on back porch. So I’m talking with my wife and boys over coffee earlier and we were talking about my family back home in western Pennsylvania. To quote pollock master sgt a hateful pack of hyenas my relatives in western Pennsylvania we grew up members of same tribe the master sgt and i. My point is living as child in military community it was diverse as in black and white my first three years of elementary school was the same until we moved home to magastan western Pennsylvania as I refer to it now and absolutely no diversity.

In military community us young kids played together we went school together ate Mayo and bologna and processed cheese sandwiches at each other’s homes. Years later I remember walking around benning after jump school and seeing this playground so I’m thinking that looks familiar and maybe twelve years earlier as a young kid we played on that playground as the housing area was across the road.

And even in the army well infantry racism was not a issue eighteen years after civil Wrights movement. Any racism was usually generational learned yet unlearned really fast. Example a young kid from Alabama I remember this cuz he was proud he was from Alabama as I at time eighteen in age a couple days into our osut infantry cycle refusing to shower with black folks the Drill sgt telling him to shower was black. I’m thinking this will not end well and it didn’t yet nothing ended well at osut in benning it was just how it was as in always collective punishment one ****s up all pay.

Today we live in central Pennsylvania between Wayneboro and Gettysburg very rural and magastan the keystone state the Mississippi of the north and its so true. So in my ramble yea the first three maybe four years of elementary school being so diverse is the perhaps the reason I’m the way I am today. Sure I have prejudice in me towards republicans trumpublican nazis any run of the mill facist.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Well, I can tell you first hand that the military is actively injecting Critical Race Theory into its "anti extremism" training.

The left is sowing racial division in the ranks, and senior leaders are too pussified to try and stop it.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

KC

I think he's saying his Prog moral superiority was because he was around so many blacks in school because his Dad was in the military.

My schools had blacks, Hispanics, Chinese, Japanese, Filipinos, Koreans, and Indians, that I can remember, and I'm still an EEEeeeeeeee-vile conservative. Ours was not a military community, "just" a small-ish farming community. Growing up, I saw my parents treat people like people. They didn't have to say to me that blacks, Hispanics, Chinese, etc. are people too.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

KC

The primitives are as mystified as you.

0 replies, 453 views
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
The primitives are as mystified as you.

He needs to stay in the lounge where they pretend to understand him and enjoy his posts.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

~12 hours after Delmar's post above, "0 replies, 460 views".

I'm pretty sure that "pollock" is TEBian for the old derogatory nickname for Polish people.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Tess Anderson

Todd's county:

s of November 2008, there are 152,408 registered voters in Cumberland County.[15]

Republican: 78,568 (51.55%)
Democratic: 52,887 (34.70%)
Other Parties: 20,953 (13.75%)
The Republican Party has been dominant in Cumberland County politics since before the American Civil War, with the victories of Robert P. Casey for governor in 1990, Bob Casey Jr. for state treasurer in 2004 and Tom Wolf for governor in 2018 being among the few times where a statewide Democrat carried the county. The county commissioner majority, all row offices, and all legislative seats serving Cumberland are held by Republicans.

County commissioners
Vince DiFilippo, Republican
Jean Foschi, Democrat
Gary Eichelberger, Chairman, Republican[16]
Other county offices
Clerk of Courts, Dennis Lebo, Republican
Controller, Alfred Whitcomb, Republican
Coroner Charles Hall, Republican
District Attorney, M.L."Skip" Ebert, Republican
Prothonotary, Dale Sabadish, Republican
Recorder of Deeds, Tammy L. Shearer, Republican
Register of Wills, Lisa M. Grayson, Esq., Republican
Sheriff, R. Ron Anderson, Republican
Treasurer, John Gross, Republican
State Representatives
Mark K. Keller, Republican, 86th district
Greg Rothman, Republican, 87th district
Sheryl M. Delozier, Republican, 88th district
Dawn W. Keefer, Republican, 92nd district
Torren C. Ecker Republican, 193rd district
Barbara Gleim, Republican, 199th district[17]
State Senators
Judy Ward, Republican, 30th district
Mike Regan, Republican, 31st district
Doug Mastriano, Republican, 33rd district[17]
United States House of Representatives
Scott Perry, Republican, 10th district
John Joyce, Republican, 13th district
United States Senate
Pat Toomey, Republican
Bob Casey, Democrat

he declared bankruptcy a couple of years ago so the bank wouldn't foreclose. Old drunk.