The Bar > Introductions & Subsequent Welcomes

3rd-try...another underground orphan

<< < (3/3)

3rd-try:
Ralph,  no need to single out the person who has covered the entire spectrum of hotness as only you have.  (I'm told by reliable sources this not an opinion but a medical fact)  It's simply understood. :cheersmate:  :lmao:

ABC your Sunday brunch menu is perfect!!!

Ptarmigan, I'm curious about your bunny issues. But, for some reason I sense danger in asking.  I've never thought much about the bunny bloc. It's reptiles that disturb me. Crocks, snakes, lizards, I don't even like Kermit. But,  wasckilly wabbits  never bothered me. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I'm pro rabbit.

Eupher:

--- Quote from: 3rd-try on February 26, 2021, 09:12:44 PM ---
Ptarmigan, I'm curious about your bunny issues. But, for some reason I sense danger in asking.  I've never thought much about the bunny bloc. It's reptiles that disturb me. Crocks, snakes, lizards, I don't even like Kermit. But,  wasckilly wabbits  never bothered me. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I'm pro rabbit.

--- End quote ---

Uh oh. You've opened the bunny pandora box. Put your seat belts on!  :rotf:

3rd-try:

--- Quote from: Eupher on February 27, 2021, 05:46:41 AM ---Uh oh. You've opened the bunny pandora box. Put your seat belts on!  :rotf:

--- End quote ---

I don't know why but I was afraid of something like that. Can I un-open that door? I don't want no trouble  'specially over no wabbits.

Eupher:

--- Quote from: 3rd-try on February 27, 2021, 05:27:50 PM ---I don't know why but I was afraid of something like that. Can I un-open that door? I don't want no trouble  'specially over no wabbits.

--- End quote ---

No, 'fraid not. Ptarmy is gonna come in and shit all over those wabbits. He also has a problem with gyrfalcons and other critters that prey on ptarmigans.

You'll have to ask him why, but be prepared for an onslaught.  :rotf:

3rd-try:

--- Quote from: Eupher on February 27, 2021, 06:59:56 PM ---No, 'fraid not. Ptarmy is gonna come in and shit all over those wabbits. He also has a problem with gyrfalcons and other critters that prey on ptarmigans.

You'll have to ask him why, but be prepared for an onslaught.  :rotf:

--- End quote ---

:runaway:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version