The Bar > Introductions & Subsequent Welcomes

Hello there, long time no post...

(1/10) > >>

BEG:
I rarely come to CC but when I do it's to look at the Dumpster.  I thought my screen name had been deleted by the powers that be so I never even tried to sign in.  Today while I was reading a post I wondered if I my screen name was still there and it was. 

For those of you who remember me and those of you who are also my friends on FB and in real life, hello.  I miss MOST of you. 😝

For those of you who have no idea who I am, I already don't like you... 😬

Texacon:
LOL!  Well hello there, BEG.  I WAS your friend on FB, but then I deleted and blocked you forever.

... Well, not really.  I just deleted my FB page.

Hope you're doing well.

KC

BEG:

--- Quote from: Texacon on March 10, 2020, 02:30:39 PM ---LOL!  Well hello there, BEG.  I WAS your friend on FB, but then I deleted and blocked you forever.

... Well, not really.  I just deleted my FB page.

Hope you're doing well.

KC

--- End quote ---

I expected you to stay on FB for meeeeeee!

I'm finding I'm less interested in FB, especially over the last 6 months or so.  Why did you delete your FB?

Texacon:

--- Quote from: BEG on March 10, 2020, 02:41:27 PM ---I expected you to stay on FB for meeeeeee!

I'm finding I'm less interested in FB, especially over the last 6 months or so.  Why did you delete your FB?

--- End quote ---

It was just like a drag.  It seemed like everyone was butt hurt about something all the time.  Drama, people upset, negativity ... I just got tired of it.  That and having Zuckerberg being the thought police just did me in.  Figured it was time to move on.

I didn't post a lot anyway.  I really only had FB for when my son was in Afghanistan.  It was the easiest way to keep up with him and those days are gone.

KC

dutch508:
It's nice to see you here.

Of couse, I adore you, so...

:-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version