Current Events > The DUmpster

Primitive Fund Raiser... No! its and Investment Opportunity!

(1/7) > >>

RuralNc:
I never thought I would find one in the wild. Ripe. Ready to be plucked. Now with that being said, Im not bringing over the whole text. Its longer then King James Bible. But this could be one to watch, just to observe the beggars and fools in their natural environment.

In a nutshell, this beggar is fed up with his limited Florida stipend. Also, as the usual, Mom has had 3 Heart Attacks, and Dad has Cancer. This DUer likes to collect disability, and play video games. He has a Youtube Channel and also, he is 37.  :stoner:

The DUer wants to receive $300 to $1000 so he can acquire the latest and greatest Virtual Reality gear. Evidently this will increase the value of his Youtube channel. Oh, if you cant donate, then simply subscribe to his Channel. He would appreciate that.  :whatever:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181675517

--- Quote ---Akoto (4,209 posts)

Fundraiser: For My Future, And Still For Others
Anyway. It has been a disastrous domino effect my $500 monthly stipend just can't cover, and with my dad's cancer especially, it has put into perspective that I need to get started on something I can do homebound which will help me to surpass the disability stipend and have a sustainable living income. It would be great to no longer be a prisoner to SSI, either; they have dictated what I can and can't do with my life since I was a teenager, growing more draconian with the years gone by.
--- End quote ---

How about YOU do something with your life instead of letting Big Daddy tell you what you can and cant do?

USA4ME:
I know some of these online gamers made ridiculous amounts of money, but this one isn’t exciting enough to warrant people wanting to watch and begging at a Dem hate site (is there any other kind?) isn’t the answer.

He’s a failure in life. Looks like he’s also a failure in virtual life. Meh.

RuralNc:

--- Quote from: USA4ME on June 23, 2022, 04:15:42 PM ---I know some of these online gamers made ridiculous amounts of money, but this one isn’t exciting enough to warrant people wanting to watch and begging at a Dem hate site (is there any other kind?) isn’t the answer.

He’s a failure in life. Looks like he’s also a failure in virtual life. Meh.

--- End quote ---

I just dont get it, watching others play video games. I know my life is kinda boring, but its worth more then watching someone else play games on Youtube.

On a side note, so far the Primitive has swindled $50. I think this thing has legs!  :naughty:

franksolich:
Don't let the primitive fool you.

He gets more than just the $500 a month the taxpayers of Florida so magnanimously give him.

He undoubtedly also gets free rent from subsidized housing, paid-for utility bills, food stamps, free medical care, and all sorts of goodies from charitable organizations.

So his monthly income, like with the subway cat, is probably more like $1500 a month.

What he's whining about is that he gets "only" $500 a month spending money.

DefiantSix:

--- Quote from: franksolich on June 23, 2022, 05:53:10 PM ---...What he's whining about is that he gets "only" $500 a month spending money.

--- End quote ---

Which is at least $500 a month more than the DUmbass bastard's EARNED...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version