Author Topic: A poser's final words...  (Read 4510 times)

Offline Lauri

A poser's final words...
« on: January 12, 2008, 12:56:12 PM »
xultar  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Jan-11-08 08:27 PM
Original message
A poser's final words...Personally I wish none of this shit was going on.   Updated at 8:49 PM

Why? because we are distracted. If I had it my way...Hillary, Obama and Edwards would not be running. The fact that they are running blinds people to the fact that...WE MUST WIN. I don't want this to be a historical election for gender and race as much as I want it to be a 90 % voter turnout and a landslide of tsunami-ical proportions. I want the landslide to be so bad that the republicans feel like they need to be relocated to another continent. THAT BIG.

More than I want Obama, Edwards or Hillary to win I WANT A ****ING DEMOCRAT TO WIN. I don't want any shit going on, I want the convention to scare the *******ed balls and titties of the republicans. I want them to lock themselves in their homes and put duct tape and plastic sheeting over their windows and doors and eat all the food they stored up for the coming terra-ists attack.

This election is big. BIGGER THAN BIG. There are Martians who want a Democrat to win. This shit is intergalactic.

A DEM MUST WIN. I want Hillary and Obama and all their supporters to be all about that.

*******IT A DEM MUST WIN!

So, if y'all wanna sit around here slinking monkey, meth-addled duck, and cow shit @ each other knock yourselves out. Perhaps you'll win the first ever Darwin award for the largest mass drowning in shit in earth's history.

I personally don't like wallowing shit. I like calling bullshit when I see it but, I don't like wallowing in it. So I'm goin away again.

When I come here I'm basically saying about 98% of my stuff with a sense of humor. I used to do stand up comedy back in the day so that is my thing. What I like about my point of view is that I haven't fooled myself about what is going on here.

DU is but a speck, on the ass of an amoeba on the back of a flea in the scheme of things. Y'all ain't doin shit but flinging it. People don't read DU and see some blinding light and realise the error of their ways and drop dead from our ****ing wisdom. Mostly cuz when they read it they think we are ****ing nutz. Truth is, most everyone has made up their minds, and those minds you may have the smallest chance of changing are not here.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2664366

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Re: A poser's final words...
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 01:44:49 PM »
I can't imagine his act being a rip roaring night out when he was doing stand up.  He is right that DU is irrelevant to almost everyone though.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 01:47:13 PM »
Filthy mouthed punk.... :mental:

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 02:13:00 PM »
Friends don't let friends post while on crack.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 02:19:32 PM »
DU is but a speck, on the ass of an amoeba on the back of a flea in the scheme of things.

Speaking truth to idiots.

I wonder if DUmmies have ever bothered to research and see how much positive publicity the DUmpground has received over the years.  It won't take long.  I think the total is ZERO.

Oh the other hand, loads and loads of normal people laugh and point at them on an hourly basis.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 02:40:11 PM »
I thought this was going to be Titty boys obit........ :banghead:.

Oh yeah................DUmmies, you are more irrelevant than you can ever imagine.
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2008, 03:54:45 PM »
This screed from the guy(?) who a week ago was giving lessons on what constituted racism.

Honestly,they jump from one fervent obsession to another so fast it is hard to keep up sometimes.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 09:32:42 AM »
This screed from the guy(?) who a week ago was giving lessons on what constituted racism.

Honestly,they jump from one fervent obsession to another so fast it is hard to keep up sometimes.

I always though xultar was a "She," myself.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2008, 10:24:28 PM »

i did too for some reason... i think she is a black woman..

but i doubt she'll leave... she has to climb on some soapbox every so often and scream like a stuck cat for a day or so..

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2008, 10:43:03 PM »

but i doubt she'll leave... she has to climb on some soapbox every so often and scream like a stuck cat for a day or so..
"Squall like mashed cats" is my new favorite phrase.   :rotf:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2008, 10:47:26 PM »
No Democrat has won more than 50% of the vote in 32 years.  What has any Democrat done to recommend that that change?
Before 2006, Republicans controlled Congress for 12 years.  Democrat rode a wave of scandals, real and contrived, public discontent over the Iraq War, and phony "conservative" Democrats to power.  What has the Democrat Party done since then to recommend that they keep it?

Next year will see another Republican in the White House, a closing of the gap in the HOR and another four years of rabid moonbattery.  It's gonna be fun.  Getcha popcorn ready.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2008, 11:00:57 PM »
People don't read DU and see some blinding light and realise the error of their ways and drop dead from our ****ing wisdom. Mostly cuz when they read it they think we are ****ing nutz.
I'm guessing this OP isn't going to do much to alleviate that impression.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Lauri

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2008, 03:25:06 PM »

"Squall like mashed cats" is my new favorite phrase.   :rotf:

that does have a certain ring to it.. :-)

Offline Lauri

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2008, 03:28:19 PM »
No Democrat has won more than 50% of the vote in 32 years.  What has any Democrat done to recommend that that change?
Before 2006, Republicans controlled Congress for 12 years.  Democrat rode a wave of scandals, real and contrived, public discontent over the Iraq War, and phony "conservative" Democrats to power.  What has the Democrat Party done since then to recommend that they keep it?

Next year will see another Republican in the White House, a closing of the gap in the HOR and another four years of rabid moonbattery.  It's gonna be fun.  Getcha popcorn ready.

in all the time i've been watching DU, that is one small issue i've never, ever seen them address. they will never admit that Clinton never got a majority vote. And they dont admit that the third party candidate helped Clinton get into office.

but yet.. he is this 'amazing' speaker and 'charming' politician who 'saved' their party ... i will never get that.