Current Events > The DUmpster

I was just told by another person in the truck stop.....

(1/3) > >>

CC27:

--- Quote ---imanamerican63 (13,716 posts)

I was just told by another person in the truck stop.....
falling asleep in Trump’s defense wasn’t as bad as Hillary passing out at the 9-11 ceremony in 2016.

I was waiting in line to checkout as I was grabbing a breakfast sandwich, the news was on the TV when he udder his opinion and I just couldn’t hold my tongue! I responded “when you fall asleep in a trial for your freedom? I am sure you should be awake & aware of what is going on”? Then I told that person “Hillary had been sick and was wearing a flack jacket and I’m sure in Trump’s situation, if he was not up all night on Truth Social complaining about everything there was to complain about then he could have stayed awake since it was only the first day of the trial, plus isn’t funny how the past is always brought up to defend Trump”?

Of course that person didn’t respond to the common sense of the situation.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218867294
--- End quote ---

Truck stop? I don't want to know...

Patriot Guard Rider:

--- Quote from: CC27 on April 16, 2024, 11:35:09 AM ---Truck stop? I don't want to know...

--- End quote ---

I'll take "Things that didn't happen" for $500 Alex..

SVPete:
IRL, sitting and listening to lawyers quibbling over the use of their respective gnat-strainers would put any normal human being to sleep. But it does signify that Trump is not at all afraid of the process.

Ralph Wiggum:
Listen toots, no one is talking about the Trump trial other than PMSNBC and CNN. Maybe online as well, but no one cares.

Perhaps you should be more concerned with the PANTI-FA HAMAS lunatics running around chanting "Death to America" than a witch hunt manufactured "trial".

67 Rover:
Flack jacket.  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version