Author Topic: There are at least four posts ostensively about me on our official stalker forum  (Read 5354 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
What cracked me up--it caused the computer to shut down--was the Bostonian Drunkard's comment about "welcome to the club."

The Bostonian Drunkard really needs to reassess himself.

The Bostonian Drunkard's just a flea, when compared with Pedro Picasso.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Priceless.  If your going to make a post bragging about your grammer prowess, then make sure you get the shit spelled right dumb ass.

I really don't want to be the grammar/typo police because lord knows I have typos coming out of my ass but I can't help myself.....it's grammar not grammEr.   :-)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator

I really don't want to be the grammar/typo police because lord knows I have typos coming out of my ass but I can't help myself.....it's grammar not grammEr.   :-)

I pointed it out, because in case you don't know Pedro Picasso, he's always quick to point out spelling and grammar errors made by other primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Airwolf

No matter how much he protest Atman  is not that great of a debater. He's been banned here and at CU and if he could keep a civil tongue he still couldn't debate his way out of a grade school argument.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Well, shit, Pedro Picasso's probably looking over his shoulder on Skins's island, fearful that my fellow alum's going to show up and lock him down.

Damn.

I was hoping to have a pleasant exchange, but one can't do that when the other person's nervous.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
I pointed it out, because in case you don't know Pedro Picasso, he's always quick to point out spelling and grammar errors made by other primitives.

No I was pointing out DJones typo, not you pointing out the DU'ers typo and it was all in fun.  

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Does TexasToast reveal to the DUmmies that he's been a member of TOS as well as here?

LOL!!! That's right TRG. He got up to over 800 posts on CU before he did a meltdown
and I had to can his ass.  :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
No I was pointing out DJones typo, not you pointing out the DU'ers typo and it was all in fun.  

Pedro Picasso's really anal about a lot of things, madam.

Sometimes I wonder if during some sort of surgical procedure, his rectal aperture got sewed shut.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Well, my fellow alum must be shouting at Pedro Picasso, or the wife must be tucking him in bed now.

I have to explain something here, for people new to this web-site.  Pedro Picasso and franksolich are actually, in real life, near-twins; other than that Pedro Picasso is blond and franksolich has dark brown hair.

Pedro Picasso and franksolich both come from upper-middle-class professional families.

Pedro Picasso and franksolich both are "youngest sons."

Pedro Picasso and franksolich have the same level of academic achievements.

Pedro Picasso and franksolich have matching IQs.

Pedro Picasso and franksolich are both dilettantes.

I've always wondered how come then, Pedro Picasso is such a loser, and franksolich isn't.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Well, Hell, no more Pedro Picasso.

Must be too late at night.

Other similarities forgotten when I typed up the list:

Pedro Picasso and franksolich both have college degrees in "liberal" arts.

You know, the stuff that doesn't exactly make one a star on the job market.

Pedro Picasso and franksolich both suffered traumatic losses at an impressionable age.

There's just so many similarities here, it boggles the mind.

But none of them explain why Pedro Picasso is such a loser, and franksolich isn't.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
You know, somewhere at that bonfire, Pedro Picasso mentions he was told he was "good" for traffic.

Of course.

No one ever denied that.

My fellow alum Skins is best for traffic--as I discovered at our old home, Skins's name in a headline is a real eye-grabber--but generally I leave my fellow alum alone, because he's got bigger things to deal with, than the primitives. 

The old school tie and all that.

The Bostonian Drunkard is a dud, an absolute dud, when it comes to attracting traffic, no matter how eye-grabbing the headline.

Pedro Picasso, next to Skins, is the biggest draw here, and so how can one possibly be blamed for mentioning him in a headline?

Pedro Picasso sells the product.

I took marketing classes in college; perhaps Pedro Picasso didn't.

Maybe he thought they would be too hard.

franksolich makes no apologies for using whatever sells.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Well, Hell, the cats have cornered another coyote out on the William Rivers Pitt here, and so I have to go and rescue the wildlife.

I'll check the bonfire on Skins's island in the morning.....if it's still there.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BamaMoose

Frank, when I joined I was told that everytime I posted about the Pied Pittster my post count would go up by 24 business posts.  Is that true?

Offline dutch508

• Remember
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
You know, somewhere at that bonfire, Pedro Picasso mentions he was told he was "good" for traffic.

Of course.

No one ever denied that.

My fellow alum Skins is best for traffic--as I discovered at our old home, Skins's name in a headline is a real eye-grabber--but generally I leave my fellow alum alone, because he's got bigger things to deal with, than the primitives.

Well, that post got Texas Toast's panties in a knot:

Atman(1000+ posts)
Wed May-13-09 11:11 PM
Response to Reply #29
30. Your guess is as good as mine

But I see in their latest update that the simple use of my name is second only to Skinner's in drawing traffic. Which is bizarre in and of itself, as I am not even one of the top tier DU posters. It's truly incredible.

Hey Atman! :loser:  The biggest reason we single you out is that you failed miserably in your effort to "school" us in your horrid effort at CU.  Not to mention that you are a giant douche.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
Oh my.

H5+1 and props for drawing the idiot into the master plan!
Nice thing is, while we sleep or go about our daily business, the resentments filling AssMan's pointy head will eat holes in his stomach lining and push his already overdriven psyche to the edge.

Looks like all of those VRWC stalking classes are starting to pay off Frank!

Oh and BTW AssMan, the reason we bring your insanity over here is twofold:
The comedic relief from you retards *IN* the DUmp is priceless. It is better than a lifetime stack of Disney "E" tickets - a valid license to laugh at and make fun of the true dregs of society.
Secondly, we truly enjoy laughing at, degrading, and pissing all over evil.

Have a nice mental breakdown AssMan!
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Chris

• Administrator
LOL!!! That's right TRG. He got up to over 800 posts on CU before he did a meltdown and I had to can his ass.  :-)
Atman  (1000+ posts)        Wed May-13-09 08:23 PM
Original message
There are at least four posts ostensively about me on our official stalker forum.

Wooo!  We are the official stalker forum now!  Take that, CU! :rotf: :-) :-*

You should visit more, SR.  We miss you. :-)
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Atman(1000+ posts)
Wed May-13-09 11:11 PM
Response to Reply #29

But I see in their latest update that the simple use of my name is second only to Skinner's in drawing traffic. Which is bizarre in and of itself, as I am not even one of the top tier DU posters. It's truly incredible.

No,it is just that inevitably you are going to post something stupid for us to laugh at.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
LOL!!! That's right TRG. He got up to over 800 posts on CU before he did a meltdown
and I had to can his ass.  :-)

And to this day he still thinks I was the one that banned him.  :rotf:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Well, my fellow alum must be shouting at Pedro Picasso, or the wife must be tucking him in bed now.

I have to explain something here, for people new to this web-site.  Pedro Picasso and franksolich are actually, in real life, near-twins; other than that Pedro Picasso is blond and franksolich has dark brown hair.

Pedro Picasso and franksolich both come from upper-middle-class professional families.

Pedro Picasso and franksolich both are "youngest sons."

Pedro Picasso and franksolich have the same level of academic achievements.

Pedro Picasso and franksolich have matching IQs.

Pedro Picasso and franksolich are both dilettantes.

I've always wondered how come then, Pedro Picasso is such a loser, and franksolich isn't.

Are you saying that you really ARE the Primitive known as Pedro Picasso?  :popcorn:

Just kidding! :-)
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Atman(1000+ posts) Wed May-13-09 11:11 PM
Response to Reply #29

Of course Pedro Picasso is a draw.

It's the same thing as using the Fat Lady in the sideshow in the circus to bring them in.

So he doesn't like it that his name was featured in a headline about a bonfire on Skins's island where he only made a stupid comment, and didn't start the bonfire.

I checked that bonfire.  There were three choices of headlines here.

One could use PRIMITIVES DISCUSS HEALTH INSURANCE

or one could use PHOEBE PRIMITIVE SCREAMING ABOUT HEALTH INSURANCE

or the third option, PEDRO PICASSO TRYING TO PAY THE RENT.

Now, which one is one most likely to open to read?

The first one seems pretty dull, as the primitives are always talking about health insurance, and so one goes to another thread.  The second one, well, the Phoebe primitive is a pretty obscure primitive, an unterprimitiven, and her name isn't likely to draw many in.

So, given a choice of those three possible headlines, which one is most likely be read?

They don't put the ticket-seller or the poster-hanger on exhibit at the circus; they put the fat lady up there, because the fat lady draws.

It's marketing, pretty damned good marketing.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Looks like all of those VRWC stalking classes are starting to pay off Frank!

Yeah, right, as if there were "stalking" involved.

Pedro Picasso is way over there somewhere in the woods of Connecticut; franksolich is way over here, out in the middle of the Sandhills of Nebraska; there's about 1500 miles separating us. 

Given this distance, this is nothing more than a keyboard-to-keyboard thing, no real life contact, no real life exchange, no real life interaction.

"Stalking" implies some sort of real life hazard or peril, but the blunt fact is, Pedro Picasso can continue merrily speeding through Massachusetts and Pennsylvania, violating their speed-limit laws, and franksolich can continue living without locking the doors of the house or automobile, without any possible interference from each other.

Merely reading and quoting someone is not "stalking."

I just got done reading an autobiography of "Buffalo Bill" Cody; by Pedro Picasso's definition, by merely reading that book, franksolich was "stalking" that long-ago showman and fraud.

Skins's island is a public forum, the comments of the primitives out there for all to read.  If primitives don't want personal information about themselves to be public, one reasonably assumes the primitives desist from giving such personal information there.

This reminds me of the Scamdal four years ago this time of the year, when Doug's ex-wife complained that she was being "stalked," when in fact she was just merely being read.

I asked an attorney about this (although I was seeing him for an unrelated reason), who commented, "Well, if [Doug's ex-wife] freely and voluntarily chooses to walk down main street buck-naked at noon, she has no 'right' to expect that only those people she wishes to see her, see her; she's got to put up with everybody and anybody seeing her."

If Pedro Picasso is uncomfortable with the idea of being looked at, perhaps he shouldn't be in a place where he's looked at.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Hey Atman! :loser:  The biggest reason we single you out is that you failed miserably in your effort to "school" us in your horrid effort at CU.  Not to mention that you are a giant douche.

Pedro Picasso is the poster-boy of much that is wrong with Democrats, liberals, and primitives.

Ostensibly (or, as Pedro Picasso puts it, ostensively) Democrats, liberals, and primitives stand for a fair and just distribution of wealth.

Well, there's both good things and bad things about that, but that's an issue for another day.

They think wealth should be better spread around, than it currently is.

There's lots and lots of primitives poorer, much poorer, than Pedro Picasso.  In fact, given the demographics of Skins's island, Pedro Picasso clearly ranks in the uppermost 2-3% in socioeconomic status; he's pretty affluent.

Hell, he's even got two houses.

And then we have the poor hapless forlorn bobbling primitive, living out of her car.

Pedro Picasso and the destitute bobbling primitive are comrades-in-arms; they should be watching out for each other, taking care of each other.

I mean, that's what leftwingism is all about, right? 

But no, Pedro Picasso wants to keep all he's got, and to get even more.

To Hell with the poor primitives.

"Sacrifices" are for "other people" to make, not Pedro Picasso.

That's what makes Pedro Picasso an ideal poster-boy for hypocrisy.

He can shove that up his ass and smoke it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Lord Undies

You mean PP has two houses while a fellow DU traveller has none?  That's outrageous!  How f*cking hypocritical can it get.  Clearly, that homeless traveller should own the second home PP has to offer.  Otherwise, PP is worshipping evil capitalism.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
Pedro Picasso is rich?  I wonder if his credit limits have been lowered because he's been using them for his fancy lifestyle, all the while ignoring bobbolink and the subway cat in their need for help.  Help is what other people do, not liberals. 

In my experience on different forums, it seems those who lean liberal refer to other posters who challenge them as stalkers.  I had one very idiotic liberal tell me because I answered his posts that I was stalking him.  Yeah...no.  That's not stalking.

And that is precisely why they like to hang out at the DUmp.  They can post their crapola to other weak-minded, whiny liberals who prefer to not be challenged on their stupidity because they know there is no defense for their idiocy and whining and moaning and bitching.  And, if someone disagrees with them, they can ALERT THE MODS. 

They are not even smart enough to look ahead to see what their votes for the messiah will do to this country, the dummies included.  But, they will still blame it all on Bush.

:ohsnap: