Author Topic: primitives unhappy about Hindus in India protesting Pa Kettle  (Read 529 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x3874660

Oh my.

OhioChick  (1000+ posts)      Wed May-13-09 10:30 AM
Original message

Anti-Obama protesters arrested in Bangalore

BANGALORE: Some members of 'Anti-American Imperialism Forum', protesting against US President Barack Obama's "Bangalore to Buffalo" remark were arrested when they tried to forcibly enter Bank Of America, on M G road here on Wednesday.

About 25 protestors of the city-based outfit, carrying placards and shouting slogans - "Down, Down Big Brother Obama", "Buffalo has buffaloes, Bangalore has brains" "Osama terrorised innocent, Obama terrorises BPO workers" - were arrested when they tried to forcibly enter Bank Of America, deputy commissioner of Police (Central Division), G Ramesh said.

The agitators took out a protest march from Mahatma Gandhi statue to the Bank of America premises.

However they were later released. Obama recently said "say no to Bangalore and yes to Buffalo in New York", announcing end to years of tax incentives to those US companies which create jobs overseas in places like Bangalore. Instead, the incentives would now go to those companies which create jobs inside US, in places like the Buffalo city.

Read more: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Cities/Anti-Obama-pr...

-------------

Umm....Last I checked, Obama was the President of the U.S. and not of India. Apparently, India feels that Obama should hold their best interests at heart rather than those of the American people.

ChromeFoundry  (1000+ posts)      Wed May-13-09 10:39 AM
Response to Original message

1. Screw India

I'm sick of their ******* whining.

Oh my.  franksolich used to be anti-India.  Now franksolich is pro-India.

imdjh (998 posts)      Wed May-13-09 01:01 PM
Response to Reply #13

26. Vietnam, it's the new India (from what I have read)

India and China are supposedly losing work to Vietnam.

OhioChick  (1000+ posts)      Wed May-13-09 10:54 AM
Response to Reply #2

7. We got India on its feet. Time for India to start supporting its own people.

Javaman  (1000+ posts)        Wed May-13-09 10:50 AM

3. Like anyone in a foreign nation that is pissed at the US rather than change their own government, they get pissed at us. Yes we do really horrible things overseas, I'm the first to admit it, but in this case as in many others, where is their government? How come they aren't providing jobs?

It's easy for Indian officials to stand by idly while their citizens protest some other government. It takes the onus off of them.

screw them. more misplaced anger. You got your iPods and your MTV and you are pissed that we are want our jobs back? **** you. Go whine to your government. 

franksolich is now a confirmed Indiaphile, because the primitives don't like India.

closeupready  (1000+ posts)        Wed May-13-09 11:29 AM
Response to Reply #6

18. Interestingly, it's the same type of governmental strategy that led to the rise of al-Qaida

Beat your citizens, torture them in jails and prisons, prohibit criticism of the ruling elite, and encourage discussion that the United States is holding you back, that the real problem is the United States.

Hello_Kitty  (1000+ posts)      Wed May-13-09 11:00 AM
Response to Reply #3

9. Ding ding ding! 

And the people who sympathize with people in other countries who piss and moan about America and demand that we provide them with industries and jobs rather than doing for themselves only perpetuate racist, elitist, colonialist attitudes. Besides, I thought the reason we had to do all this outsourcing was that the people in places like India are soooooo much smarter than we are.

Deja Q  (1000+ posts)        Wed May-13-09 12:53 PM
Response to Reply #3

24. I noticed that, even before 9/11/2001. 

As much as we give out foreign aid and other goodies, the fact some countries still hate us -- at what point do we find other ways to make them like us? Not extortion or blackmail; Chavez and the anti-NPT folks in India have shown that.

The primitive who recycles old tales on Skins's island:

Mari333  (1000+ posts)        Wed May-13-09 11:01 AM

10. no tears from me.

Well, franksolich has erased all images of the power-hungry demagogic tyrants Nehru, Jinnah, and Indira Gandhi from his memory, and now loves India with a passion, given that the primitives Hate India.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Re: primitives unhappy about Hindus in India protesting Pa Kettle
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 02:06:45 PM »
I'm impressed, the DUmmies will even throw a country under the bus.   :lmao:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 02:55:54 PM »
Are these the same people who not long ago were hoping some unruly overseas mob would storm a hotel and arrest BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSh?

I don't want to be confused.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 02:56:41 PM »
Are these the same people who not long ago were hoping some unruly overseas mob would storm a hotel and arrest BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSh?

I don't want to be confused.

Yes, yes they are. Mental gymnastics are fun...
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 03:32:00 PM »
Their hypocrisy is JUST delicious!!! I especially love the "we" got India on their feet. Anyone know which DUmmies actually did that? At least how they contributed? Maybe they called tech support a lot or something.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams