Author Topic: Gun Bouncy  (Read 702 times)

Offline tikibarted

• Probationary (Probie)
Gun Bouncy
« on: March 14, 2020, 01:43:17 PM »
lambchopp59 (1,201 posts)
22. Fiream restrictions and proposed laws land very far from your situation.

Remote western U.S. desert living also mandates the need for armed protection as well as hunting. I seriously doubt most of the ex-military and fellow rural Democrats here or elsewhere have any totalitarian ideas about disarming citizens. I do, however worry about drug gangs easy access to entire arsenals of assault weapons. I also worry about a particular subset of Trumpers: and I'll tell the story:
One day in a rural western community there were 15 or so dog owners who brought their pups out for play and doggie socialization on a nice spring day. So nice out everyone was taking their time enjoying the weather while it held. It all went sour quickly when someone all too decked in cowboy drag brought his dog in, packing bilateral pistols. Loudmouth cowboy had the park emptied and all to himself and his pup in about 5 minutes:
Interrupting and dominating all other conversation at the main picnic table area, paraphrased: "Ah carry two papers with me whereever I go" (pulls a mini-bible and a worn, folded paper from his front pocket) " the Byble and the constitootion. And it's mah sworn duty to make sure everyone in this country is a patriot and not a damn, worthless, piece of shit liberal. I swore an oath when I was in the Ah-mee to defend this nation against all enemies, fer-enn and domestic"
Nearly everyone hearing Loudmouth here started gathering their pups. I had no aspersions to discuss anything with this Yosemite Sam myself, and called over my Yellow Lab to go.
So not only was the WTF is this Yahoo think he's defending? Going to shoot someone else's pup? It got worse, as he started questioning individuals whether or not they voted for Trump.
Within 5 minutes he had the whole park to himself. I wonder about those who actually go to shop in stores packing heat. Or ignoring the signs at the front entrance of our hospital to please disarm yourself and leave firearms in your vehicle in this sanctuary of life.
There are the majority of citizens who have no issues with 2nd amendment rights, within reason. And then there are the nitwit gun nuts like loudmouth cowboy. He didn't do support of the 2nd amendment any favors that day.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=13094847

0 bongs, no conversion, no cop, no bushes...I like the made up "western guy monologue" though...

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Gun Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2020, 01:53:11 PM »
Was it this guy?

Or this one?

Since there were 15 of you and one (1) of him, it sounds like you all are a bunch of candy asses.  :loser: :lmao: :lmao:

If Boog the chocolate lab were there he could have ripped off  :-) his leg and then laid out a log.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2020, 02:05:31 PM »
Did he get Cool-Story-Bro'ed? Or did DU-folk lap it up?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2020, 02:32:55 PM »
Did he get Cool-Story-Bro'ed? Or did DU-folk lap it up?

2 hours, no one's nibbled yet.  Of course Hoyt's there doing his ubiquitous impersonation of Terry Pratchett's "Sgt. Colon".

:mental:
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2020, 04:08:37 PM »
 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wow!  That’s about the worst bouncy I’ve ever read.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2020, 04:17:48 PM »
DUmmies aren't even trying anymore.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2020, 04:52:40 PM »