Author Topic: oh damn... Bouncy  (Read 878 times)

Offline CC27

oh damn... Bouncy
« on: March 12, 2020, 02:35:36 PM »
handmade34 (18,470 posts)

oh damn...

my daughter was just told her job was put on hold... she just started (quit her previous job a few days ago) and today the new employer just called her to say they would pay her for 2 weeks and that's it... she is scared, angry and confused...

not a good time to be out looking for a new job... I feel just awful about this  I am so worried about her

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213081082

Quit her a job a few days ago? She is not the brightest bulb in the box.

Offline jukin

Re: oh damn... Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 03:28:50 PM »
Rememeber to thank your democrat party and their lying propaganda wing the media for her pain.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 03:44:41 PM »
I'm guessing that the panic the Dems are inducing into the country with regard to Covid-19 is responsible. Think of all the thousands of people out of work from the NBA and NCAA cancellations, and of course Major League Baseball shutting down until at least the summer.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 03:55:47 PM »
I'm guessing that the panic the Dems are inducing into the country with regard to Covid-19 is responsible. Think of all the thousands of people out of work from the NBA and NCAA cancellations, and of course Major League Baseball shutting down until at least the summer.

Either this is pure fear mongering and panic, or we are not being told how bad this really is.

So far none of the reported number of cases or the fatality rate really call for the severe and radical responses that we are seeing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2020, 04:51:12 PM »
Well, handmade34, you and your fellow DU-folk have been hoping for an economic downturn and for coronavirus to be Trump's Katrina. Be careful what you pray, for ... it might just get you!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2020, 06:53:44 PM »
Either this is pure fear mongering and panic, or we are not being told how bad this really is.

So far none of the reported number of cases or the fatality rate really call for the severe and radical responses that we are seeing.

What’s killing me is the fact other countries are reporting higher infection rates and because they have higher infection rates, more deaths. Yet we are a much larger population with fewer infection rates and far less deaths and the DUmmies still won’t admit Trump is doing the right thing!

Whatever we’re doing is obviously working and there’s zero credit given. The countries they all want to emigrate to are failing horribly and we’re thriving.

It pisses me off.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2020, 06:55:21 PM »
How epic is the DU melt down going to be when MILLIONS are not dead or dying?  Who will they credit?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2020, 08:56:10 PM »
How epic is the DU melt down going to be when MILLIONS are not dead or dying?  Who will they credit?

KC

This DEMPanic could backfire. If the dire predictions fail to appear, then it will seem like Trump's plan saved us all. Even with an economic crash, Trump wins unless millions get sick and 1000's die.