Author Topic: Gavin Newsome praises Trump’s response to COVID-19  (Read 534 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Gavin Newsome praises Trump’s response to COVID-19
« on: March 10, 2020, 07:42:46 PM »
I’ve scoured DU for the praise Gavin Newsome gave Trump. I can’t find a single thing. These people have professed love of this man. He’s the governor of their most beloved state. He’s one of them!  Why is there nothing on their site?  Am I just missing it and being harsh?

KC
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 06:21:06 AM by Texacon »
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

Re: Gavin Newsome praises Trump’s response to COVID-19
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 08:45:38 AM »
The context was a press conference about the cruise ship that had to be diverted to SF Bay. Newsom's praise for how the whole process was handled by the Feds and cooperation with the State of California was snark-free and unqualified by "shoulda's". I've been suspending the usage of my usual scarcastic nickname for Governor Newsom and giving him kudos for his counter-narrative honesty. That is why DU-folk are ignoring it, and if he hasn't already, Newsom will catch flak from Prog Dems and other Progs for that honesty.

Not that I think it'll be the start of a new era of cooperation between Sacto and the Trump Administration.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Gavin Newsome praises Trump’s response to COVID-19
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 09:56:15 AM »

Not that I think it'll be the start of a new era of cooperation between Sacto and the Trump Administration.

No, I seriously don't think it will be the start of new cooperation, but I do give credit where it was due and it's due in this instance.  I figured at least one DUmmie would be posting it if only to say "WTF??"

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen