Author Topic: Joe Needs a Rapid Response Team  (Read 757 times)

Offline Karin

Joe Needs a Rapid Response Team
« on: March 08, 2020, 08:19:15 PM »
We've all been seeing embarrassing and uncomfortable videos on the media with Joe Biden really acting not well.  I went to the DUmp in search of Dummies having seen the same thing, and maybe having concerns.  About the poor man's health, of course. 

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287647311

Sun Mar 8, 2020, 04:10 PM
 oldtime dfl_er (6,390 posts)

Does Biden's team not have a rapid response unit?

The garbage about cognitive decline is out of control and REALLY needs to be addressed and refuted LOUDLY.

How can you refute it if it's right there on video?  You can't.  Nobody points that out, and nobody gives a damn about the poor man's health. 

George II (51,438 posts)
1. There will be a debate this week, I'm sure he'll be ready to address it there. But why....

....should he defend against a vicious and false claim?

k

Response to George II (Reply #1)
Sun Mar 8, 2020, 05:12 PM
 tblue37 (36,988 posts)
41. For the same reason Kerry should have slapped the swiftboaters down hard. nt

Kerry wasn't able to, because the Swiftboaters were telling the truth.  There was no getting around it.

Response to oldtime dfl_er (Original post)
Sun Mar 8, 2020, 04:13 PM
 patricia92243 (10,670 posts)
3. I think he should have a cognitive test and have it filmed while

he is taking it. The rapid response team has to have ammunition, and this subject is never going away unless something tangible is done.

:lmao: :lmao:

jalan48 (10,211 posts)
4. I'm sure Joe will put any concerns to rest when he appears onstage with Sanders. Fewer debate

participants will require more speaking time for both.

:rotf:
Response to oldtime dfl_er (Original post)
hard to refute crap being spread all over social media like Twitter. This isn't the old days

of a couple of decades ago when a press release or a press conference would be able to respond to statements or accusations made in other press releases and press conferences.

Glimmer of a clue.  It's not crap, it's a man who is unwell, being paraded about.  Would you allow your grandfather to be treated this way?  Why is Jill allowing it, for that matter?

oldtime dfl_er (6,390 posts)
20. It might be a good topic for Bloomberg

his ad team could make something hard hitting and Joe could stay out of it to "stay above the fray". But it does need to be addressed. It's not going to go away.

:lmao:

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Joe Needs a Rapid Response Team
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2020, 08:43:58 PM »
Psst, hey DUmmies.  25th amendment...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 09:14:20 PM »
DU-folks' palpable hypocrisy aside, the MSM can't keep GaffeMan's foot-in-mouth moments minimized for another 8 months. He can't be kept on tether, because he has to campaign. And GaffeMan is going to keep spinning stupid tall-tales, keep demonstrating he is clueless about what Dems and other Progs consider significant issues, and keep on getting his tang tongueled up.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2020, 09:31:11 PM »
Here's a question for you DUmmies. If it was Trump contantly making all of these gaffes and smelling hair and whatever, and if Trump was the one involved with Burisma, would you be defending him like you are with Biden?

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2020, 05:31:33 AM »
Here's a question for you DUmmies. If it was Trump contantly making all of these gaffes and smelling hair and whatever, and if Trump was the one involved with Burisma, would you be defending him like you are with Biden?

Alex, I'll take "What is a rhetorical question" for $1000.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2020, 08:35:54 AM »
George II (51,438 posts)
1. There will be a debate this week, I'm sure he'll be ready to address it there. But why....

....should he defend against a vicious and false claim?
They changed the format. It is no longer a debate and will be more of a town hall meeting. Both candidates will be able to sit down instead of standing for the whole thing while answering softball questions from the audience.

That should help keep Joel from wandering off the stage and should also keep the strain off of Bernie's bum ticker.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2020, 11:15:31 AM »
Got news for you. This is EXACTLY the best thing for the Democrat puppet string controllers, aka the Deep State. Essentially, they have a figurehead at the top of the presidency which can be manipulated more easily than any other candidate in history. This includes installing all the nightmare cabinet heads and vp pick, and the media will shape that narrative as fluidly as they do Black Lies Matter and other anti-American groups.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2020, 11:40:49 AM »
I've seen dead people that look better than Biden! :loser: :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2020, 12:23:37 PM »
Let me tell you what won't work, primitives. This excuse of "This is not a mental issue. Joe has a stuttering problem and what you're seeing is him trying to control it" or something to that affect. No one's buying it because it's obvious that he's old and having major memory issues.

There's no way to cover this up or respond to it in a way that makes it better. The spotlight is only going to increase in the next 8 months and #JoeMentia has nowhere to hide. A response team might as well be a neon sign saying "Look at me! I'm losing my mind!" The media will cover up what they can, but it won't matter, it's all too noticeable.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2020, 08:50:10 AM »
Let me tell you what won't work, primitives. This excuse of "This is not a mental issue. Joe has a stuttering problem and what you're seeing is him trying to control it" or something to that affect. No one's buying it because it's obvious that he's old and having major memory issues.

There's no way to cover this up or respond to it in a way that makes it better. The spotlight is only going to increase in the next 8 months and #JoeMentia has nowhere to hide. A response team might as well be a neon sign saying "Look at me! I'm losing my mind!" The media will cover up what they can, but it won't matter, it's all too noticeable.

I suspect that the media will be going bonkers over the VP pick and treat her as the REAL president-in-waiting. (Yes, I said "her"... dems have no choice in that matter.)
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle