Author Topic: Primitive believes that Dems will only use election fraud to screw Republicans  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Delmar

Fri Dec 4, 2020, 07:48 PM
Star Member mtnsnake (21,688 posts)

Dear Trump supporters who might be lurking

How ****ing stupid are you?

Don't you realize that after 4 years of getting conned you are STILL being conned by the world's biggest con artist every time you get one of his tacky emails begging you for money?

Don't you understand that he is filing all these idiotic lawsuits for the sole purpose of defrauding you out of your finances every time you donate to him?

How long will it take before it finally sinks in to your cement filled heads that the money you're sending him on behalf of overturning the election, or on behalf of an imaginary run in 2024, is nothing more than money he needs to to pay all his personal legal fees and outstanding bills?

What on earth will it take to make you figure out that Trump is taking you for the biggest suckers on the face of this planet and laughing about it all the way to the bank?

Do you honestly think he gives a flying **** about you or anyone else? What in gods name is wrong with your thought process? Can you really be that naive? Seriously.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214662119

Who's the stupid one?  The democrats probably perfected their election rigging techniques by rigging democrat primaries, probably going back many years.  The primitives at democrat underground think that their betters are only cheating against President Trump or other Republicans, never stopping to think about how the same damn cheaters have been rigging their very own primaries for years.

Or am I wrong and all the primitives wanted the old brittle boned pervert Beijing Biden for their nominee right from the start?
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
The mtnsnake primitive is a Marxist. Exactly why is he mindlessly babbling to people who are his superiors about things he can’t possibly begin to understand?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

How many DUmmies donated for the Michigan recount in 2016?

Offline 67 Rover

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214662119

Who's the stupid one?  The democrats probably perfected their election rigging techniques by rigging democrat primaries, probably going back many years.  The primitives at democrat underground think that their betters are only cheating against President Trump or other Republicans, never stopping to think about how the same damn cheaters have been rigging their very own primaries for years.

Or am I wrong and all the primitives wanted the old brittle boned pervert Beijing Biden for their nominee right from the start?

I believe they are still trying to get an accurate count in the Iowa caucuses that were held in a gym.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
I believe they are still trying to get an accurate count in the Iowa caucuses that were held in a gym.  ::)

Someone asked me recently as to which Democrat won the Iowa caucus. Had to use the Google to find out, because in this bizarre year, didn't remember.

Butt-Edge-Edge won the most votes, but Crazy Uncle Bernie received the most delegates.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DumbAss Tanker

The poor idiots are so focused on Trump saying mean things to them that they don't realize how much they've screwed themselves.  One thing Trump is, that's a Populist who is on the side of American workers' prosperity, NOT just maximizing mega-corporate profits.  Unfortunately there are plenty of Never-Trump RINOs who travel that same track in an unholy alliance.  The money behind the Democratic Party is all Globalist corporatists who hate borders because they interfere with low-balling workers everywhere.  They could give a rat's ass about anything but cash flow and, of course, power.  As far as those slime are concerned, every manufacturing job could be done by Uighur slave labor camps in China and all the US tech jobs could be covered for half the price with wide-open H1Bs.  Aside from producing soybeans, corn, lumber, and mined resources, they offer nothing for US jobs.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Yo.  While I've received lots and lots of appeals from candidates and causes over the years, I have yet to receive one from President Trump.  And anecdotal evidence shows there's not a whole lot of fund-raising going on, at least compared with other candidates, other causes, other times.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline landofconfusion80

Yo.  While I've received lots and lots of appeals from candidates and causes over the years, I have yet to receive one from President Trump.  And anecdotal evidence shows there's not a whole lot of fund-raising going on, at least compared with other candidates, other causes, other times.
You should've been on his text list.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline zeitgeist

Useful idiots always believe the next ones on the block won't be them.  And every time they are wrong. Ask Bernie, twice he has had victory stolen from him.  (and yet he never learns)   :popcorn:
< watch this space for coming distractions >