Author Topic: VIDEO: Are Government Bureaucrats Really Plotting a COUP If Trump Wins?  (Read 374 times)

Offline pjcomix

I heard rumors over the weekend about recorded ZOOM chats of federal bureaucrats plotting a coup against the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED government if  President Donald Trump wins re-election. I was pretty skeptical about the validity of that assertion since no one could be so
stupid as to actually talk such treason on ZOOM especially since they must know it would mean TERMINATION of their beloved cushy overpaid jobs.

The video clips you see here are all true. The preferred pronouns have not been changed to protect the guilty.

https://youtu.be/6KMj81QmBXM

Offline jukin

Re: VIDEO: Are Government Bureaucrats Really Plotting a COUP If Trump Wins?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 01:06:48 PM »
Why would they stop after 4+ years?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: VIDEO: Are Government Bureaucrats Really Plotting a COUP If Trump Wins?
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 04:12:34 PM »
Pull a Coup :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

All they will pull is their putz!!! They are just a bunch of f**king LOSERS. :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!