Author Topic: WHO took him off of suicide watch?  (Read 82551 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
WHO took him off of suicide watch?
« on: August 10, 2019, 02:15:36 PM »
Star Member SHRED (27,885 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212366857

WHO took him off of suicide watch?

I am not trying to wade into conspiracy theory territory but the way I see this it looks like they provided him with the means to do this.

A trial, even if he didn't talk, would have been weeks and weeks of bad press.

:whistling:

grantcart (48,095 posts)

18. NYT: Epstein not on suicide watch

Star Member Ptah (29,606 posts)

2. Infowars agrees with you.

:popcorn:

Star Member zaj (2,242 posts)

22. They will say it was Clinton

Star Member Nay (10,618 posts)

17. It's hardly a CT. People get offed in prison all the time. And in Epstein's case, there are a whole lot of well-off people who are happy he's dead.

meadowlander (1,616 posts)

46. What's the "in between" scenario between "he killed himself" and "he was killed"?

He started trying to kill himself, failed, and someone wandered by and decided on a whim to finish him off?

Is that really more likely than that either 1. he's a coward and couldn't face his accusers or the prospect of life in prison or 2. there's significant evidence that he ran an international pedophile ring, had compromising information on a lot of people creating a motive to kill him and at least some of those people were wealthy and/or influential enough to also have the means.

Why wasn't he on suicide watch when he tried before like a week ago?

That isn't a conspiracy theory. It's a reasonable question.

kozar (370 posts)

6. Shred,, my take,

Lets understand, Dayton and Elpaso are off the cycle,, I will paste a chess analogy,, that popped in my head.. The people involved,who prey on young women, (present tense intentional) cannot think like we do.. here is what I am saying,,who is the King in this chess game?

If your Queen gets captured, the game isn't over. You have other pieces to carry out the game. I'm not certain Epstein was the "king" of this chess game.. Maybe the queen, in chess parlance. I believe their are other pieces to keep "their game" moving along.

Koz

:mental:

Kid Berwyn (797 posts)

11. Very Important Question

We might get an answer should Bill Barr ever answer a subpoena to appear before Congress.

The fact so many are already denigrating any discussion of a conspiracy in the death of a man who ran a global conspiracy serving plutocratic pedophiles with children should make clear the scope of the threat facing democracy.

:stoner:

Star Member Eliot Rosewater (21,546 posts)

16. He was murdered and I cant ****ING BELIEVE anyone here of all places doesnt

instantly know that the SECOND they see the headline that he is dead.

Do we EVER LEARN

Star Member uponit7771 (57,425 posts)

34. +1, tons of LPC posters giving Barr's DOJ any benefit of the doubt !!!

:???: LPC?

Star Member tblue37 (32,831 posts)

52. Low post count. nt

:mental:

Scarsdale (6,499 posts)

36. This is how "justice" is handed out in Russia. How many Russian mafia members are in that jail? Did Epstein hang, or was he poisoned?

:thatsright:

BlueIdaho (6,060 posts)

39. Trump phone call to Bill Barr...

Done and dusted.

:thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: WHO took him off of suicide watch?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 03:04:41 PM »
DUmmies think Trump ordered the hit?  :mental:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 03:42:32 PM »
DUmmies think Trump ordered the hit?  :mental:

More likely somebody in Noo Yawk government owed the Clintons "a favor"... :popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 04:00:45 PM »
I told my wife as soon as we heard the news that the libs would be claiming Trump had him killed. These kooks are as predictable as it gets.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 04:11:43 PM »
I told my wife as soon as we heard the news that the libs would be claiming Trump had him killed. These kooks are as predictable as it gets.

"At the MCC, two jail guards are required to make separate checks on all prisoners every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not followed overnight, according to the source, who was not authorized to speak on the record," reports @Reuters.

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2019, 04:14:32 PM »
You know, there are conspiracy theories and then there is the non-sense that DU comes up with.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2019, 04:30:50 PM »
Who?  What family is so lucky to have people die off days or hours before grand jury testimony.

It is called Arkansuide for the simple reason the Clintons have kille over 45 people in their inner circle.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2019, 04:37:29 PM »
Everything goes back to Russia! :rotf:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Delmar

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2019, 06:50:50 PM »
Response to SHRED (Original post)Sat Aug 10, 2019, 11:52 AM
Star Member mokawanis (3,519 posts)
10. How did he kill himself?

I just got home and haven't had a chance to read the details yet.

I read somewhere that his suicide was the result of social media bullying.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Delmar

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2019, 07:25:31 AM »
Response to uponit7771 (Reply #7)Sat Aug 10, 2019, 02:02 PM
Star Member zaj (2,242 posts)
22. They will say it was Clinton

Updated list:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/here-it-is-complete-list-of-clinton-associates-who-allegedly-died-mysteriously-or-committed-suicide-before-testimony-including-jeffrey-epstein/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2019, 09:41:27 AM »
Were the source and wild speculations not DUmmies' I'd simply say it's a good question. Being DUmmies and in the larger context of swirling contradictory CTs, IF the termination of Epstein's suicide watch really had been ended, I think asking who ended it - who recommended and who approved it - and their reasons why would be quite appropriate. That would narrow the range of CT circulation to the crazies and people they chance to fool.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2019, 10:30:30 AM »
Stalwarts,
The democrats are in a panic.  Word has come down from on high letting them know what they are allowed or not allowed to say--must divert attention away from Clintons and towards Trump.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/shareblue-has-a-message-for-all-their-stallwarts/84781480/

Maximum Alert Warning!  Assemble The Stalwarts!  As always, ROLCON (whatever the hell that is).

Shareblue is the brain-child of far left activist David Brock; a rabid Clinton advocate. Recently Shareblue hired Allison “Avi” Girvin as the Über leftist CEO for Shareblue Media. Girvin was previously the head of NBC News’s Business, Tech, and Media unit.

Apparently the death of Jeffrey Epstein, a pedophile and sex trafficker directly connected to the Clinton cabal, has triggered the maximum alert warning for “Avi” and the Shareblue community, as they dispatch urgent talking points for their social media army:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/democrat-panic-after-epstein-suicide-one-day-after-top-democrats-linked-to-his-pedo-sex-ring-shareblue-issues-urgent-talking-points/
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2019, 11:39:37 AM »
I did a little digging regarding ROLCON. Apparently is an acronym for ROLeplaying as a CONservative.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2019, 04:27:01 PM »
Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.

An inmate who was at Metropolitan Correction Center states there is no way to commit suicide.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2019, 12:06:58 AM »
Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

An inmate who was at Metropolitan Correction Center states there is no way to commit suicide.

Apparently there is if your scheduled court appearance will implicate the Clinton Crime family...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2019, 10:27:41 AM »
 :argh:

We find out that:

1. Guards failed to do required checks
2. Camera systems nit working oroperly, no camera in cell.
3. Jeff taken off suicide watch... by someone.

And now...

4. Cell mate transfered out of cell the night before...

... it's probably fine....

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2019, 11:16:42 AM »
Speculation about Epstein's death is just an unfounded conspiracy theory yet Russian collusion speculation was not a conspiracy theory?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender