Author Topic: National Anthem Singer Shocked When ENTIRE STADIUM Joins In at NHL Match  (Read 613 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
This is absolutely cool. LOVE IT!

Note to Leftist Lurkers: The USA's people WILL NOT tolerate your anti-American shit. Take it elsewhere.

Side Note: the singer did not take a bunch of liberties with the melody, which makes the whole thing that much mo betta.   :yahoo:

https://rumble.com/videeb-national-anthem-singer-shocked-when-entire-stadium-joins-in-at-nhl-match.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Dinesh+D%27Souza&ep=2
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

Note to Leftist Lurkers: The USA's people WILL NOT tolerate your anti-American shit. Take it elsewhere.

Side Note: the singer did not take a bunch of liberties with the melody, which makes the whole thing that much mo betta.   :yahoo:

https://rumble.com/videeb-national-anthem-singer-shocked-when-entire-stadium-joins-in-at-nhl-match.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Dinesh+D%27Souza&ep=2

Can one imagine the PTSD that a New York Times reporter covering the game must be suffering after hearing that?

This same crap is going to linger with unexpected and excellent consequences to irk the left.  For example the University of Texas has been suffering "faux outrage" over a supposedly "racist" school song.

UT Austin students plan commencement walkout over 'Eyes of Texas' song

The song, written in 1903, has been the subject of controversy in the past year for its links to campus minstrel shows.

The song, written in 1903, has been the subject of controversy in the past year for its links to campus minstrel shows with some white students wearing blackface. The title is linked to a saying from Confederate Army Commander Robert E. Lee. It is typically played before and after every UT sporting event.

Chair of The Eyes of Texas History Committee, Dr. Richard Reddick, said the report took an honest look at the song. He said it keeps evolving.

"There are so many times when the song takes a turn, and unlike most school songs, it's actually being used lyrically to point out injustice, academic freedom. One of the favorite parts for me, or discoveries, was the 1966 march from South Texas of Mexican-American farmworkers working, marching for civil rights, marching for working wages, using 'The Eyes of Texas,' so that evolution tells me the song every time it's sung," Reddick said.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/education/university-of-texas/ut-austin-commencement-walkout-eyes-of-texas/269-13ad092f-3823-44f3-a5fd-3b58c6bedcd7

Plenty of other stories out there of young skulls full of mush (aka woketards) that think the song and pretty much everything is racist.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I've come to the conclusion that woketards are simply wired to find grievances where there aren't any. They make shit up just to flap like the lemmings they are.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)

Fantastic find ... Thanks!

Brought tears to my eyes!   :hi5:
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)