Author Topic: Haters gotta hate: McDonalds  (Read 1667 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Re: Haters gotta hate: McDonalds
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2013, 02:20:51 PM »
These are the same people that think a surgeon and a cashier are supposed to make the same thing...

Which kinda blows their "each according to his abilities" mantra all to hell.  If I was a (D)Ummie and had to live with all of those ideological conflictions, I'd just have to kill myself.

For the further advancement of mankind, you understand.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Haters gotta hate: McDonalds
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2013, 02:36:49 PM »
I guess gold and aluminum should be the exact same price too according to DUmmies.

Yes because it is unfair that you can virtually have all the aluminum you want, but can't afford gold to wrap up your leftovers.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2013, 03:33:56 PM »
Lead trumps gold, any day of the week.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2013, 04:25:58 PM »
Oh, and it's not up to McResource to give her a McRaise. It's up to the McFranchise Owner to offer her a McRaise based upon the McMerits of her McWork ethic.

If you don't like it, then you libs can McMind your own McBusiness or you risk getting your McTeeth punched down your McThroat.

McWhat the McHell ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2013, 05:33:33 PM »
I want to flip burgers part time and make a $100,000.00 a year....am I being unreasonable?

Not if your sellin hillbilly heroin out the drive thru. :lmao:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2013, 05:41:19 PM »
Well....they call 911 if they don't get their chicken nuggets.... :whistling:

To be fair...

...those are some really good nuggets.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Online Delmar

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2013, 06:31:05 PM »
I went to the link and listened to the recording of the call.  Nancy didn't ask for a raise--at least not in the abridged portion that they released--she only asked:
I wanted more information about some help that I need.

The DUmmies sure are ignorant about working life, jobs, and such.

The McResource line sounds like a pretty typical employee assistance hotline.  

DUmmies, you don't call the employee assistance hotline to ask for a raise, you talk to your boss.  Nadin it if you don't believe me.
Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) are employee benefit programs offered by many employers. EAPs are intended to help employees deal with personal problems that might adversely impact their work performance, health, and well-being. EAPs generally include short-term counseling and referral services for employees and their household members.
Employees and their household members may use EAPs to help manage issues in their personal lives. EAP counselors typically provide assessment, support, and referrals to additional resources such as counselors for a limited number of program-paid counseling sessions. The issues for which EAPs provide support vary, but examples include:
substance abuse
emotional distress
major life events, including births, accidents and deaths
health care concerns
financial or non-work-related legal concerns
family/personal relationship issues
work relationship issues
concerns about ageing parents
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employee_assistance_program

Here's the link for the recording.
http://lowpayisnotok.org
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 06:44:57 PM by Delmar »
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2013, 06:32:50 PM »
To be fair...

...those are some really good nuggets.

On what planet?  Ewww.

I love it when they think they can get paid more than a manager and that this will somehow make their lives all better.

DUmmies, think about it--if you have a family of four with an income of $15K/year, taking advantage of all the programs available to you will leave you with MORE disposable income than a family of four making $60K/year.

This is fair how, again?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2013, 06:57:07 PM »
I hear this is gonna be this years must have Christmas gift to DUmmy kids up to the age of 24.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3695463

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2013, 03:12:51 AM »
I hear this is gonna be this years must have Christmas gift to DUmmy kids up to the age of 24.

"Do you want fries with that?"   :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2013, 09:38:27 AM »

Most large companies do provide training aids and simulators, so, yes, I can see that.  :-)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2013, 12:51:38 PM »

I think O'bungle should make all colleges hand these out at graduation.