Author Topic: Non-primative's electronic gadget to unlock doors  (Read 1483 times)

Offline RobJohnson

Non-primative's electronic gadget to unlock doors
« on: January 03, 2009, 02:23:48 AM »
I used the electronic gadget to unlock the doors, the result being that the driver's door, which had been locked, unlocked.....and the three other doors, which had been not locked, locked.  He was confused.  I was confused.

Often times, you press the unlock once to unlock the drivers door, and you press twice to unlock all the doors....

This is a safety measure. If you are alone in a dark and dangerous place this prevents any uninvited motor vehicle guests from entering your car from one of the other doors, unless of course, you press the button twice to let them in!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Non-primative's electronic gadget to unlock doors
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 10:12:26 AM »
Well, Hell, Rob, sir, you KNOW I never lock the doors of the motor vehicle, which is how I ended up with the cat William, an orange-and-white cat some jerk put into the automobile while I was away.

William by the way has turned out a perfectly fine cat.

Anyway, I had had the motor vehicle since November 17, 2007, and it was circa 8:00 p.m. New Year's Eve that I first ever bothered to lock it.

When one does something for the first time, sometimes there's problems.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline RobJohnson

Re: Non-primative's electronic gadget to unlock doors
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 05:14:48 PM »
I just wanted to let you know there was nothing wrong with your door locks, and it was normal operation.

Did not want you to worry that there was something wrong with the locks is all.