Author Topic: VIDEO: Two Days Until Hillary Announces 2020 Candidacy on Her Birthday  (Read 3580 times)

Offline pjcomix

We are just two days away from Hillary Clinton announcing her 2020 candidacy for president on her birthday, October 26.  H.A. Goodman, who has been predicting that Hillary would be a 2020 candidate since early 2017, yesterday stated that there now strong indications that Hillary wanted to be in the November Democrat debate next month. Logistically, this means she needs a  MINIMUM of at least one week lead time before the November 13 qualifying date. Even with Hillary's organization and media friends she would most likely need at least two weeks to really accomplish that which brings the obvious date for her announcement to... October 26, her birthday.

https://youtu.be/1ZdW8M56mII

Offline beefeater

Re: VIDEO: Two Days Until Hillary Announces 2020 Candidacy on Her Birthday
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 03:47:07 PM »

Oh, she doesn't want any part of debates or primaries.
I think that the Hildabeast is banking on a deadlocked democrat party convention in Detroit next July where she can waltz in and save the day with a nomination by acclamation.

Not one of the current midgets will have the required delegates and support so there will be an open convention.

It'll be 1968 all over again when LBJ plotted the same thing and would have pulled it off had Major Daley not sent the goon squad out to beat the hippies on national TV.

My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 08:13:17 AM »
Oh, she doesn't want any part of debates or primaries.
I think that the Hildabeast is banking on a deadlocked democrat party convention in Detroit next July where she can waltz in and save the day with a nomination by acclamation.

Not one of the current midgets will have the required delegates and support so there will be an open convention.

It'll be 1968 all over again when LBJ plotted the same thing and would have pulled it off had Major Daley not sent the goon squad out to beat the hippies on national TV.

Your theory assumes Hillary will find the convention. Going to WI seems to be a hard thing for Hillary to accomplish.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 08:26:12 PM »
Is this a 24 business hr prediction?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)