Author Topic: Rubio 54% Crist 36%  (Read 3118 times)

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: Rubio 54% Crist 36%
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 04:11:41 PM »
RINO's might try to get Crist to run as an independent

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 11:55:19 PM »
 :cheersmate:
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 12:20:08 AM »
RINO's might try to get Crist to run as an independent

I honestly wouldn't be the least surprised to see Crist pull a 'Skuzzyfava' when Rubio beats him, and throw his endorsement to the Dim'Rat in the general election.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 06:09:37 AM »
I honestly wouldn't be the least surprised to see Crist pull a 'Skuzzyfava' when Rubio beats him, and throw his endorsement to the Dim'Rat in the general election.
Or pull a Benedict Arlen and switch parties.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 05:15:13 PM »

At least we'd finally have some honesty from the man...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline RightAspect

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 12:13:48 PM »
Great for rubio, crist will pay for his stimulous support of barack osama!

check out rightaspect.com!

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 12:20:17 PM »
lol.

I did a google search and nothing came up

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 10:10:38 AM »

Charlie Crist Steals State GOP Records & Leaks Them to Press to Smear Rubio
There is growing speculation that Charlie Crist is going to run as a independent candidate in Florida as he continues sinking in the polls. Just a few weeks ago, Crist and Vice President Biden were caught having a private meal together in Miami. In addition, Crist has returned to embracing the Obama stimulus fraud. Either he’s going Democrat or he’s going independent.

Before he goes, however, Crist is determined to do everything possible to run a scorched earth campaign against Marco Rubio. The latest is beyond the pale. Crist has taken the private credit card records of the Republican Party of Florida and leaked them to the press.

The only records leaked, of course, were those of Marco Rubio. As the Speaker of the House in Florida, Rubio had a credit card with the Florida GOP. He used it to help get Republicans elected, though some of the charges were personal. Rubio reimbursed the Florida GOP for the personal expenses.

That hasn’t stopped Charlie Crist from misappropriating the records to smear Rubio. But for perspective, Charlie Crist’s hand picked Director of the GOP in Florida charged in one month what Rubio charged in two years.

Make a donation to Marco Rubio right now and teach Charlie Crist that the more he tries to smear Rubio, the more Rubio’s war chest will grow to combat the smears.

Remember, the NRSC threw its weight behind Crist because he was ahead in the polls and the NRSC did not want to have to spend a bunch of money. If Crist runs a scorched earth policy against Rubio, throwing every possible smear and lie at Rubio, the NRSC is going to have different arithmetic in Florida.
Redstate

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 01:07:06 PM »
Oh please the NRSC and the RNC need to be defunded.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 01:08:50 PM »
Oh please the NRSC and the RNC need to be defunded.

Yep, they're are a big part of the problem with backing RINOS over conservatives.

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 01:19:11 PM »
Re: Rubio's spending...
Rubio: Crist leaked AmEX statements; charges legit

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Senate candidate and former Florida House Speaker Marco Rubio released a torrid letter Wednesday accusing Gov. Charlie Crist's campaign of leaking Rubio's state Republican Party American Express statements showing nearly $110,000 in charges over 25 months.

Rubio also justifies the charges as legitimate travel to promote the Republican Party of Florida, help Republican candidates and participate in county party fundraisers around the state.

"It is clear these internal documents were taken from the RPOF by former Chairman Jim Greer, or someone working for him, and were leaked to the media by the Crist Campaign," Rubio wrote to newly elected Chairman John Thrasher.

~SNIP~

Sharon Day, the state party's national committeewoman, defended Rubio and said she was angry someone would try to use the credit card statements against him.

"I'm not upset with Marco Rubio at all," she said. "If you can raise $12 million on $110,000, we all should be that good."

Day said Greer told her and other party leaders in a private meeting that if he went down, he would take others down with him. Greer didn't immediately return a call seeking comment.

"It's very convenient that the only one that gets released (is Rubio's)," she said. "This is silly. They want to talk about $110,000 in 25 months when Delmar spent $130,000 in one month."

FULL STORY

Charlie "Oompa Loompa" Crist is going down, and he's terrified.
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2010, 02:31:30 PM »
I hope you're right about that, ColonelMarine - I'm sick of seeing this tanned RINO. Wasn't he one of those people in the pic when Obama bowed to the mayor of Tampa?

The DNC are pushing Crist as hard as they can, that's never a good sign. I hope Floridians don't trust that guy, he's personally responsible for Obama being POTUS, since he's the one who pushed Juan McCain in that critical primary in 2008 there. I think the left also fears Rubio because he's a "minority". Go, Rubio!