Author Topic: Bill Gates buying up land, threatening small farms under guise of saving planet,  (Read 448 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Bill Gates buying up land, threatening small farms under guise of saving planet, author claims
https://nypost.com/2023/11/14/news/bill-gates-buying-up-land-threatening-small-farms-under-guise-of-saving-planet-author-claims/

A new book aimed at “exposing the billionaire class” says Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates’ investments in patented fertilizers, fake meat and U.S. farmland aren’t saving the planet but rather enriching his bank account.

“Controligarchs,” which hits bookshelves Tuesday, examines billionaires like Bill Gates and how their wealth controls the levers of power that dominate the everyday life of average Americans.

Author and investigative journalist Seamus Bruner — who led teams whose findings sparked multiple FBI investigations and congressional probes into the Clinton and Biden families — says that his research uncovered Gates’s efforts to buy up American farmland and invest in synthetic dairy and lab-grown meats in the name of preventing climate change.

In the process, Bruner says, Gates is doing more to inflate his net worth than eliminate carbon emissions.

“First, it was patented seeds and patented fertilizers, and now they are patenting meat alternatives. Banning cattle would grant effective monopolies to the alternative protein companies and benefit investors such as Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg and even BlackRock. Fake meats are about controlling the food market, not saving the planet,” Bruner said in an interview with Fox News Digital.

Disturbing and scary. The elites are bent on controlling the world.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

It’s very scary when you look back at his business practices pushing windows and internet explorer software. He went to great lengths to destroy competitors.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Bah...  Know what ecology-sabotage ( ecotage ) is?

The land can be made worthless for a long time.

Stay safe.  Stay Second Amendment.