Author Topic: 41,000 Hours Of January 6 Tapes Reveal AOC Died 13,941 Times  (Read 296 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
41,000 Hours Of January 6 Tapes Reveal AOC Died 13,941 Times
« on: February 22, 2023, 12:36:03 PM »
The Bee Strikes Again.  :whistling:

WASHINGTON, D.C. — After House Speaker Kevin McCarthy released uncut footage from the January 6 riot to Fox News host Tucker Carlson, sources are reporting the biggest bombshell from the tapes is the revelation that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez died 13,491 times during the riot.

"In AOC's next death, the footage shows the insurrectionists going stall-to-stall in the bathrooms and growling that they were going to ‘get AOC,' followed by cutting to black – more clear evidence that they ‘got' her." CNN's Jake Tapper emphasized the ominous word "got" before removing his glasses to convey he had grown misty-eyed at the thought of AOC dying for the 7,919th time.

AOC has weighed in on Twitter, both to praise the network's "AOC Death Counter" in the lower-left corner of the screen, and to call attention to the root causes of her death. "I wouldn't have been killed the first 7,918 times if not for these repressed conservatives calling attention to the effects of my policies – it was only a matter of time that all this white supremacy, stochastic terrorism, and character assassination would lead to another real assassination of me. Ooh, look, the counter just jumped again...a moment of silence for me. #RIPAOC"

The New York representative has continued to live-tweet CNN's coverage of her deaths, tweeting the "skull" emoji with each death. At publishing time, she Tweeted "Why are the numbers going up when there's one less of me every time I died on that fateful day? We need Congress to get to the bottom of this."

https://babylonbee.com/news/41000-hours-of-january-6-tapes-reveal-aoc-died-13941-times?utm_source=The%20Babylon%20Bee%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: 41,000 Hours Of January 6 Tapes Reveal AOC Died 13,941 Times
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2023, 12:38:14 PM »
Good.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving little commie bitch.

Oh, wait...  :thatsright:
The 'Bee. Satire.

Damnit... :whatever:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: 41,000 Hours Of January 6 Tapes Reveal AOC Died 13,941 Times
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2023, 03:54:48 PM »
Oh My God ... They Killed AOC!!

She has officially died more than Kenny on South Park now.

Guiness Record.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen