Author Topic: 2023 SOTU Drinking Game  (Read 502 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
2023 SOTU Drinking Game
« on: February 07, 2023, 05:36:16 PM »
I won't be watching as I have a hopefully enjoyable basketball game to watch, but will catch up on the low lights post-game. And look forward to hearing the malapropisms tomorrow morning. There is nothing like hearing Scranton Joe butcher the English language.

But thinking of terms that Sharter/Poopy/Sleepy Joe might say, here are your keywords (in no particular order). And please imbibe safely if you dare do witness this silliness.

Ultra/Super MAGA

Climate Change

Equity

Inflation

Unity

Gas prices

Racism

Misogyny

Jim Crow (or Eagle)

If he would mention Corn Pop, I promise I'll slam a beer or two and perhaps a Jello shot that I have in the fridge.

Any other suggestions?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
Re: 2023 SOTU Drinking Game
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2023, 06:30:50 PM »
I won't be watching as I have a hopefully enjoyable basketball game to watch, but will catch up on the low lights post-game. And look forward to hearing the malapropisms tomorrow morning. There is nothing like hearing Scranton Joe butcher the English language.

But thinking of terms that Sharter/Poopy/Sleepy Joe might say, here are your keywords (in no particular order). And please imbibe safely if you dare do witness this silliness.

Ultra/Super MAGA

Climate Change

Equity

Inflation

Unity

Gas prices

Racism

Misogyny

Jim Crow (or Eagle)

If he would mention Corn Pop, I promise I'll slam a beer or two and perhaps a Jello shot that I have in the fridge.

Any other suggestions?

Sorry no suggestions, think you've got them all covered nicely. ... 

Only a question re  "Corn Pop."

Who in hell is he anyway???   Anyone know, I sure don't!!?

IF, he talks about him tonight ...

I will be tempted to crack open one of Mr. ABC's Coors Lites , and I'm not really a beer drinker except when outside in really hot weather!

~ ABC

« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 06:33:35 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2023, 07:02:23 PM »

Ultra/Super MAGA

Climate Change

Equity

Inflation

Unity

Gas prices

Racism

Misogyny

Jim Crow (or Eagle)

Any other suggestions?

Well, the 900 lb. elephant in the room this week is the ChiCom circle of balloons. He's gonna throw Milley and Austin under the bus, and they're going to stupidly blink, turn around, and go back to their E Ring fiefdoms.

Within */- 10 instances, I'd say that the Democrats who still think that SharterJoe is the cat's meow will rise and applaud no fewer than 25 times, thus giving SharterJoe time to unfog what's left of his dim-bulb brain and compose his next lie.

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2023, 07:23:34 PM »
Well, the 900 lb. elephant in the room this week is the ChiCom circle of balloons. He's gonna throw Milley and Austin under the bus, and they're going to stupidly blink, turn around, and go back to their E Ring fiefdoms.

Within */- 10 instances, I'd say that the Democrats who still think that SharterJoe is the cat's meow will rise and applaud no fewer than 25 times, thus giving SharterJoe time to unfog what's left of his dim-bulb brain and compose his next lie.

For the lib-turds, it depends on what specific topics he mentions. Combating "Climate change" would be one that they'll surely celebrate, even symbolically.  Which is what leftists are best at: Symbolism over Substance.

Thought of a couple more terms if Joey gets a touch off-prompter:

January 6th

Insurrection

Threats to Democracy

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2023, 07:39:28 PM »
For the lib-turds, it depends on what specific topics he mentions. Combating "Climate change" would be one that they'll surely celebrate, even symbolically.  Which is what leftists are best at: Symbolism over Substance.

Thought of a couple more terms if Joey gets a touch off-prompter:

January 6th

Insurrection

Threats to Democracy

You're absolutely correct. He's going to completely ignore the shithole he's dug for the USA and focus on the shithole he's dug without the shit.

Brilliant, Ralphie!
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2023, 07:45:05 PM »
I suspect that even with half that list, some folks may end up drinking way too much.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2023, 08:17:15 PM »
Mercy!  Has only been 5 minutes ...

And am already reaching for my barf bag , what a liar; 12 million new jobs  :puke:

I have a few more bags handy if anyone would like one.   :-)

~ ABC
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 08:19:35 PM by ABC-2 »

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2023, 08:32:08 PM »
I take it back Ralphie, I DO have a suggestion to add to the list ...

How about every time he says "And I mean it!"  :-)

One more then outta here ...

Evert time the clapping seals (DEMS) get up to clap for his claptrap!!!  Ha! Ha!  No pun intended!

~ ABC  :bolt:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 08:42:33 PM by ABC-2 »

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2023, 09:33:42 PM »
I suspect that even with half that list, some folks may end up drinking way too much.

Drinking to excess long before Sponge Brain Shit Pants ever mounts the dias is about the only way anybody could get me to watch the Plagiarist in Chief babbling on ...and on ...and on.

I need my faculties way too early tomorrow morning to resort to that brand of escapism, unfortunately.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2023, 09:45:53 PM »
Haven't watched it.  He's not the president of anything.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2023, 07:34:44 AM »
Sorry no suggestions, think you've got them all covered nicely. ... 

Only a question re  "Corn Pop."

Who in hell is he anyway???   Anyone know, I sure don't!!?

Here's a link to the original story, just one of those "folksie" things he spouts:

Why is everyone talking about Biden confronting a man called 'CornPop'?

The year was 1962, and Joe Biden, a swimming pool security guard in his early 20s, had a problem. A tough guy by the name of CornPop, leader of a Delaware gang called “the Romans”, was waiting for him outside the pool.

In Biden’s telling, CornPop was a “bad dude” who “ran a bunch of bad boys”, was armed with a straight-razor and backed by other gang members. And he was threatening to “cut” the future vice-president.

Instead of calling the police, Biden met CornPop and his cronies head on, having armed himself with a 6ft chain. After a standoff, CornPop backed down.

Over the weekend, a 2017 video of Biden telling the engrossing tale surfaced on the internet. It met with widespread disbelief. Some questioned whether CornPop ever existed. Others were skeptical about the very idea of a chain-wielding Biden facing off with three armed gang members.

It turns out, however, that the presidential candidate might have been telling the truth. A former state president of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) had supported Biden’s yarn. So did a newspaper obituary.

The footage of the CornPop anecdote was filmed when Biden attended the renaming of a swimming pool and park in Wilmington. The former Delaware senator recalled that, as a young man, he had been a security guard there, one of very few white employees. He then launched into his story.

“CornPop was a bad dude and he ran a bunch of bad boys,” he said.

One day, Biden recalled, CornPop refused to wear a bathing cap, flouting pool rules. Biden spotted him on the pool’s 3m diving board, and decided to lay down the law.

“You! Off the board, or I’ll come up and drag you off,” Biden shouted.

CornPop came down but apparently was displeased – not least because Biden had also called him “Esther”, a reference to then-prominent swimmer Esther Williams.

CornPop said he would be waiting outside. He was true to his word, Biden remembered: “He was waiting there with three guys [with] straight razors.”

Acting on the advice of a man he described as a pool mechanic, Biden walked out to meet CornPop head on.

“I walked out with the chain. I walked up to my car,” Biden said. “I said: ‘First of all … when I tell you to get off the board, you get off the board, and I’ll kick you out again. But I shouldn’t have called you Esther Williams, I apologize.’

“But I don’t know if that apology is going to work.”

CornPop backed down, Biden said.

“He said OK, closed the straight razor and my heart began to beat again.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/16/corn-pop-joe-biden-story-what-happened-is-it-real-swimming-pool-confrontation

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2023, 08:26:43 AM »
Thank you, thank you!!!

~ ABC   :cheersmate: