Author Topic: Marine prepares suit against John Murtha  (Read 1650 times)

Offline Airwolf

Marine prepares suit against John Murtha
« on: June 19, 2008, 04:03:19 PM »
http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=67434

IN THE MILITARY
Haditha Marine prepares to sue Murtha over smear
Congressman had accused soldiers of killing 'in cold blood'

Posted: June 18, 2008
6:14 pm Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

With most of the eight Marines charged in the Haditha, Iraq, incident now exonerated, the highest-ranking officer among the accused is considering a lawsuit against Democratic Rep. John Murtha, who fueled the case by declaring the men cold-blooded killers.

In an interview with nationally syndicated radio talk host Michael Savage, the lead attorney for Lt. Col. Jeffrey Chessani said he and his client will look into suing Murtha and the Time magazine reporter, Tim McGuirk, who first published the accusations by Iraqi insurgents.

But the attorney, Brian Rooney, said nothing will happen immediately because he wants  Chessani, described as a devout Christian and the father of six homeschooled children, completely "out of the woods" legally before any action is taken. The government, through Lt. Col. S.M. Sullivan, today filed a notice that it would appeal the case to the next judicial level.

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline djones520

Re: Marine prepares suit against John Murtha
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 04:05:24 PM »
Good.  Nail that bastard to the wall and take every penny he's got.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 04:34:58 PM »
Murtha will pled immunity due to his status as a representative, which would be valid if his remarks were made in the context of his position as a legislator.  Murtha's problem is he did not make all his remarks on the floor of congress.  Most of his remarks were made outside the context of his elected seat, which makes such remarks political and agenda-driven.

I hope Murtha pays with the last dime he has.  I hope he has to auction his last pair of socks on eBay in order to cover the last few bucks of the settlement.  The man is self-manufactured scum.

Offline THA HOUSTON PIMP IS IN DA HOUZ!

• I pimp; you GET pimped.
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 05:26:33 PM »
the government is appealing this ruling.   Sheeze.

Bush, get off your bum, grow a pair, and put a stop to this travesty.

:banghead:

Offline Jim

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 08:33:01 PM »
BOO yah !
My fellow Americans, there is nothing audacious about hope. Hope is what makes people buy lottery tickets instead of paying the bills. Hope is for the old gals feeding the slots in Atlantic City. It destroys the inner-city kid who quits school because he hopes he'll be a world-famous recording artist.

What's the difference between Sarah Palin and Barack Obama?

One is a well turned-out, good-looking, and let's be honest, pretty sexy piece of eye-candy.

The other kills her own food.