Author Topic: WWII Vet Assaulted In N. Spokane Dies; Suspect Photos Released  (Read 3949 times)

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: WWII Vet Assaulted In N. Spokane Dies; Suspect Photos Released
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2013, 07:09:31 PM »
20 year old black man beats 99 year old white woman to death

http://www.examiner.com/article/99-year-old-woman-killed-own-home-by-black-20-year-old

But of course it won't be a hate crime because Holder says it's not "his people" as victims.

Now if it were a 20-year old white man beating a 99-year old black woman to death, MSNBC would be doing 24/7 coverage and the usual race pimps would be rioting/marching/calling for boycotts in the street.

Tell me I'm wrong.  I dare you.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2013, 09:22:41 PM »
But of course it won't be a hate crime because Holder says it's not "his people" as victims.

Now if it were a 20-year old white man beating a 99-year old black woman to death, MSNBC would be doing 24/7 coverage and the usual race pimps would be rioting/marching/calling for boycotts in the street.

When it's not about race, as in the Zimmerman case, race is manufactured.
When it is about race,, race is ignored or denied.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2013, 07:27:36 AM »

I cannot say you are right or wrong, all depends on the circumstances of the crime and the racial make up of the community.

Most of our crimes are white on white up here.    Manchester is a horrid place to live or work today, I have family living there and don't know how they dare to leave their homes after sunset.

Rochester down town after dark, is rife with police reports of Kids, yes kids,  squaring off against each other with baseball bats in the town parks.

Hampton in the winter when the rents hit rock bottom brings in the big city Gangs to recruit members to the drug trade.   

Portsmouth has its problems but the cops are no nonsense and a kick ass crew that make it safe to walk the streets most of the time.  The only town I have ever considered safe to be in after dark. 

I remember the grandma who was hiding a grandson from the law.  When she got feisty with the cops about not allowing them in her home to search for him, hauled her, took a couple of cops, out of her home and put her in the paddy wagon, put in jail until court opened in 2 days.     They did find the grand son hiding in her attic and she was fined big bucks for hiding him.     Not easy for grandma at 80 years old to come up with money to pay her fine.

Dover is a nice small town, it is the place to live for the Asians.     A tight knit community that somehow controls them selves be they from anywhere in Asia.     

New Market, the same a large Asian community with very little crime by the Asians there.   50 years ago the community was 80% French or Polish, today about the only crimes are white on white.

Difficult for me to imagine the problems of the big city's when My Town has so little crime and is just a quiet bump on the map.

Offline Alpha Mare

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2013, 12:03:30 PM »
Not a hate crime.  According to Spokane police, it was his own damned fault.   :censored:
World War II veteran, 88, 'who was randomly beaten to death by two teens only died because he tried to defend himself'

Police say that enraged the teens and turned their petty theft into full-blown murder as they continued to beat him into submission with ‘big, heavy flashlights.’

‘Our information is that the individual fought back and that may have made this, you know, a worse situation,’ said Spokane Police Chief Frank Straub in a Monday press conference.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402379/Delbert-Belton-murder-88-year-old-World-War-II-vet-died-tried-defend-himself.html#ixzz2dHfwOpXQ

On Twitter a campaign titled Justice for Delbert Belton was spreading this morning.

Actor James Woods was one high profile supporter.

'Don't let him die without anyone caring,' read one of his many posts on the killing.

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2013, 12:10:21 PM »
Not a hate crime.  According to Spokane police, it was his own damned fault.   :censored:

It might be helpful to quote the entire statement from the police chief.

‘Our information is that the individual fought back and that may have made this, you know, a worse situation,’ said Spokane Police Chief Frank Straub in a Monday press conference.

Straub was quick to maintain Belton’s innocence in the matter.

‘I'm not being critical of Mr. Belton,’ he clarified. ‘We certainly encourage individuals to fight back, and he should have. But it shouldn't have happened to begin with.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402379/Delbert-Belton-murder-88-year-old-World-War-II-vet-died-tried-defend-himself.html#ixzz2dHiQGAkf

Sounds to me like he realized his statement wasn't entirely wise, and he hastened to "clarify."

I don't see a problem with the complete statement.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2013, 12:14:51 PM »
One of the little ****ing savages is claiming they were buying crack cocaine from the old man and the drug deal went bad.

These monsters have no shame.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2013, 02:30:00 PM »
One of the little ****ing savages is claiming they were buying crack cocaine from the old man and the drug deal went bad.

Maybe lying about the victim after the fact shows even more evidence that it was a hate crime.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2013, 05:55:44 PM »

Naw, let him keep talking.  The more he flaps his yap the more likely he'll die in prison.  All good by me.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford