Author Topic: The supremely stupids are trying to figure out how immunize Trump but not Dem pr  (Read 238 times)

Offline CC27

Augiedog (2,546 posts)

The supremely stupids are trying to figure out how immunize Trump but not Dem presidents.
The presidential oath that all presidents swear to protect and defend the United States Constitution from all enemies (excepting Trump by his own admission) will require President Biden to get rid of the orange anus. His failure to do so could result in his own justifiable impeachment.

This bizarre Twilight Zone scenario that the supremely stupids are entertaining as a valid exercise of constitutional rationality has gone down the rabbit hole of Hollywood “B” movies. They are trying to defend the indefensible in an ultimate attempt at installing a ‘King’ whom they believe will end the idea of no man is above the law as long as it’s a white man.

The convoluted anti intellectual thinking being promulgated in the dark corners of the Stoney edifice is the ultimate result of the anti ‘Woke’ clan. Their desperate fears of an educated electorate coming for them along with the clear demographic shifts evident for the future clearly terrorize these robe wearing wanna be priests of lawlessness.

Immunizing the orange anus without providing the same for President Biden would be a transparent step to far even for them. Although they might just go full fascist, remove their conical masks and burn down the whole experiment in democracy.

I find it almost impossible to believe we are having this argument in this country. Absurd, as it obviously is, here we are nonetheless. I try to think of an analogy that wakes up the sleeping populace to the danger presented by this conservative…no, strike conservative and insert whatever pejorative you like for them…court majority. Perhaps this analogy will help; this is like removing all the bones from a human being.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218897348

What a word salad

Offline SVPete

In real life, what Trump's lawyers are actually arguing - not what the lying MSM claim they are - is that former Presidents are immune from prosecution for things done in their official duties while President. This would protect ALL former Presidents, not just Trump.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
The convoluted anti intellectual thinking being promulgated in the dark corners of the Stoney edifice is the ultimate result of the anti ‘Woke’ clan. Their desperate fears of an educated electorate coming for them along with the clear demographic shifts evident for the future clearly terrorize these robe wearing wanna be priests of lawlessness.

I'd bet this "intellectual" believes men can be women and vice versa.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline DUmpDiver

DOJ already gave Bidumb immunity for stealing classified docs.

Offline Airwolf

This is what happens when some DUmmie tries to show their legal Brillance and all they have to show for it is by watching reruns of Perry Mason and Matlock on MeTV.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Delmar

Why do they always seem to use SEAL Team 6 as the assassins in these stupid hypotheticals?  Why not make it more plausible and say Arkansas State Troopers?
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden