Author Topic: Adams warns NYers migrant crisis is coming ‘to a neighborhood near you’ — as he  (Read 738 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Adams warns NYers migrant crisis is coming ‘to a neighborhood near you’ — as he slams Biden’s liaison offer
https://nypost.com/2023/07/31/mayor-adams-warns-nyers-migrant-crisis-is-coming-to-a-neighborhood-near-you/

Mayor Eric Adams warned New Yorkers on Monday the migrant crisis is coming “to a neighborhood near you” — and said President Biden’s offer of just a liaison to help fix the debacle is hardly good enough.

Hizzoner spoke after hordes of asylum-seekers were captured on disturbing video sleeping on cardboard on sidewalks outside Manhattan’s historic Roosevelt Hotel-turned-intake center because the city is so overwhelmed.

“Eventually this is going to come to a neighborhood near you, and it is — 91,000 people,” Adams told reporters.

“We need to localize this madness,” he said without elaborating, including when asked whether that included using outdoor spaces such as parks to house the migrants.

“We have to figure out a way of how we don’t have what’s in other municipalities, where you have tent cities all over the city,” Adams said. “We have to figure out how we’re going to locate the lives of the inevitable, that there’s no more room indoors, and we have to figure that out, and that’s what I’ve got the team working on right now.

If only immigration laws were enforced.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

When "Sanctuary City" transforms from Talking to Walking. :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

“We need to localize this madness”

“Localize”?! You mean, keep it away from you, so you don’t have to see it or deal with it?

The word you’re looking for is “stop”. You need to stop this madness.

Offline Old n Grumpy

I bet they could fit about 25,000 in Central Park. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Well, it looks like Eric, aka "NIMBY" Adams, hath spoken.  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
People in Chicago and Other Cities Fed Up with Massive Influx of Illegal Immigrants
https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/07/people-in-chicago-and-other-cities-fed-up-with-massive-influx-of-illegal-immigrants/

The strategy by leaders in border states to send illegal immigrants to blue cities is working perfectly. In the Woodlawn neighborhood of Chicago, residents are already reaching their limit.

FOX News reports:

Chicago residents sound off on illegal immigrants in neighborhood: ‘They disrespect us, rob us, harass us’

Residents of a Chicago-area neighborhood frustrated by the disruptive behaviors of illegal migrants at a local shelter sounded off to city leaders this week.

Neighbors said they “no longer [had] any tolerance” for migrants who were loitering, engaging in late-night partying, prostitution, littering and even fighting with community members, CBS2 Chicago reported.

Distraught residents told city officials in attendance that the migrants’ behavior made them feel unsafe. “I would ask you all to go out there — go out there at night, in the middle of the night — and see what goes on,” one emotional resident said. Another woman vented, “They disrespect us, they rob us, they harass us.”

One local man threatened that if they didn’t address the issue, neighbors would take it into their own hands. “Let me say this — they’ve got one more time to deal with it, because otherwise, next time they deal with it, they’re going to deal with it from the streets. We’re going to take over. Nobody is going to be able to stop us from what we’re going to do to them.”

How is welcoming illegals working out?
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

Chicago finds walking their chosen pols talk unpleasant? Kick out the pols!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

They asked for it and they got it. As the saying goes be careful what you wish for!

They need to send their president a thank you letter for bringing diversity to their cities

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Sanctuary cities were always a fraud
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/08/03/sanctuary-cities-were-always-a-fraud-n568704

Mayor Eric Adams is finally throwing in the towel.

He admits that the current (non) policy on illegal immigration is a disaster. He doesn’t go far enough, but his capitulation on the issue reveals a more profound truth: “sanctuary” policies were always a fraud.

I got my first taste of this species of virtue signaling back in the 1980s, when I briefly lived in Amherst Massachusetts. The issue wasn’t immigration, but nuclear weapons, but the virtue signaling was of exactly the same type.

Amherst, you see, declared itself a “nuclear-free” zone.

Well, they wanted to be a sanctuary city. They got their wish. Sorry to sound like a broken record.
:ownit:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Pro-Sanctuary City Mayor Eric Adams Complains Migrant Crisis Will "Decimate" NYC
https://bongino.com/pro-sanctuary-city-mayor-eric-adams-says-migrant-crisis-will-decimate-city

Earlier this week Massachusetts became the latest in a string of blue states to declare states of emergency over the surge in illegal immigration on Joe Biden’s watch. In the words of the governor, the surge had pushed social services across the state to a breaking point.

Evidently, even the Democrats who want to welcome in illegals by the tens of millions in hopes of eventually converting them into Democrat voters don’t actually want to pony up the cost for this new constituency themselves.

That’s the case everywhere, as sanctuary cities nationwide, many of which sprung up to virtue signal in response to the Trump administration’s immigration policies, have realized that the cost of being a “sanctuary” is far more than they bargained for.

New York City Mayor Eric Adams promised back in 2021 that “Yes, New York City will remain a sanctuary city under an Adams administration” - and is now complaining daily about the consequences of his own policies (without making much of a connection between the two).

Democratic cities aspired to be Sanctuary Cities. Sorry to sound like a broken record.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
NYC Mayor Adams, Gov. Hochul Trade Barbs While NY Dems Worry Over Migrant Crisis
https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/08/nyc-mayor-adams-gov-hochul-trade-barbs-while-ny-dems-worry-over-migrant-crisis/

I do not even know where to begin regarding New York and the migrant crisis.

NYC Mayor Adams and Gov. Hochul
Cat fight!

A lawyer representing Hochul sent a 12-page scathing letter to Adams over his handling of the migrant crisis in NYC and in response to a list of requests the city sent to a state judge in Manhattan.

The city’s top request asked the state to “implement a State-wide relocation program to resettle groups of New Arrivals throughout the State’s counties in proportion to the counties respective share of the State population.”

Adams sued 30 counties that issued executive orders to stop accepting migrants.

New York City and New York State are sanctuaries for illegals. How is that working out, eh?
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

So much for their love of diversity  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline Old n Grumpy

New York City and New York State are sanctuaries for illegals. How is that working out, eh?

Their all rich up there and they claim to be the smartest people on earth so they shouldn’t have any problem figuring it out  :-)

Just raise the taxes  :-)

Offline ADsOutburst

Their all rich up there and they claim to be the smartest people on earth so they shouldn’t have any problem figuring it out  :-)

Just raise the taxes  :-)

Solution? More immigration. Defund the police. Confiscate guns. Or something. Problem solved! :-)

Offline Old n Grumpy

Solution? More immigration. Defund the police. Confiscate guns. Or something. Problem solved! :-)

Good thinking,with all the money they save defunding the police and selling the confiscated guns they will have more than enough to keep the migrants in style  :-)