Author Topic: VIDEO: Politico Wishes Me Happy Birthday Despite My BRUTAL Story About Them  (Read 112 times)

Offline pjcomix

For the second year in a row, Politico wished YOURS TRULY a Happy Birthday on their AM Playbook page. I was actually MORE surprised this second time rather than the first last year. Why? Because last October I wrote an absolutely BRUTAL story about Politico publishing ELEVEN stories at the same time on their home page on the same subject: namely how the perp who attacked Paul Pelosi was an evil MAGA Republican for which Republican officials must apologize for despite the fact the guy was a nudist dope smoking hippie type who live at a home in Berkeley with a yard covered with BLM and gay pride flags. Yeah, a MAGA as typical as the ones who assailed Jussie Smollett on a freezing Chicago night.

Perhaps the greatest victim of the over-the-top media obsession promoting that the perp in the Paul Pelosi attack was MAGA might have been NBC reporter Miguel Almaguer who had his career ruined for accidentally telling the truth. What happened to poor Almaguer is sad but also quite hilarious which is why I must soon do a video about his fate.

https://rumble.com/v2r8dy2-politico-wishes-me-happy-birthday-despite-my-brutal-story-about-them.html