Author Topic: VIDEO: Violent Berserk Liberal Revealed as Prominent Oncologist  (Read 196 times)

Offline pjcomix

After doing a some research on my previous video of a berserk liberal smashing his bicycle against a vehicle to the extent of smashing the window to bits, it turned out the culprit was a prominent oncologist in British Columbia by the name of Dr. Kim Chi whose uncontrollable rage was sparked by comedian Alex Lasarev who used humor to mock the official Covid narrative. Of course, no legal action has been taken against Dr. Chi since the government North of the Border has become as politically weaponized as here in the States.

Oh, and I had to laugh especially hard at comedian Alex Lasarev's observation that it is now impossible for him to eat kimchi without thinking of the berserk violence of Dr. Kim Chi since I had the same memory reaction last night at a party at a Korean steakhouse when I saw the bowl of kimchi in front of me.

https://rumble.com/v2qjq8e-violent-berserk-liberal-revealed-as-prominent-oncologist.html

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: VIDEO: Violent Berserk Liberal Revealed as Prominent Oncologist
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2023, 04:24:28 PM »
I'm honestly surprised that one of these low-EQ tools could hold down any job, much less be an oncologist.  It seems like their personality traits would make them too toxic and unstable for most workplaces. I assumed he would just be some schlub who works for a left-wing non-profit or something.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2023, 04:45:39 PM »
Me thinks Dr. Kim Chi will be receiving legal papers for damages, emotional trauma, pain and suffering very soon and have a red flag complaint lodged against him. No way that unhinged communist should have access to a gun especially in Neuvo Yorkie.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2023, 07:41:45 PM »
Kim Chi and those like him *are* the cancer.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.