Author Topic: VIDEO: The Tender Legacy of Dearly Departed Shoplifter Banko Brown  (Read 153 times)

Offline pjcomix

We are losing the best of us! And the latest to cast off this mortal coil was the Saintly Shoplifter Banko Brown. Cut down in his (or her) prime he (or she) showed great potential. He (or she) had dreams of starting his (or her) own clothing brand and perhaps act as a mentor to troubled youth. And now he (or she) is gone. Yet his (or her) loving legacy lives on as you can see at his (or her) celebration of life funeral honoring the greatness that was Banko Brown. It was a sad day for the world will never know the sublime quality of the Banko Brown Clothing Collection. Goodbye Banko! We lost you way too soon!

https://rumble.com/v2q7gpc-the-tender-legacy-of-dearly-departed-shoplifter-banko-brown.html

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: VIDEO: The Tender Legacy of Dearly Departed Shoplifter Banko Brown
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2023, 05:15:23 PM »
It would have been called “ Stolin by Banco “.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Solving the shop lifting problem is easy cap a few of them and they will learn quickly it’s not an easy job  :rotf:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 05:23:55 PM by Old n Grumpy »
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!