Author Topic: And, the beat goes on ( New York Woman accused of trying to 'steal' rental bike  (Read 563 times)

Offline Muddling 2

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217946340

This is hilarious.  The 'usual suspects' now are citing the receipt from the young male as 'proof' the bike was his.  When pointed out that the receipt shows he returned the bike before she rented it the 'Gish Gallop' starts about 'young black males shot by police'.

Comedy Gold!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline SVPete

There are Laws of DU-Physics:

One is that DU-folk will always leap to wrong conclusions before relevant facts become known.

Another is that Wipipo are always guilty, especially when proven innocent.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Old n Grumpy

They will be arguing about that till the start of the presidential primaries start  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Muddling 2

There are Laws of DU-Physics:

One is that DU-folk will always leap to wrong conclusions before relevant facts become known.

Another is that Wipipo are always guilty, especially when proven innocent.

A couple of people there have active brain cells.  The back story is that the rental rate goes up after 45 min.  This is to encourage people to not monopolize the bikes.  A lot of users will ride for 45 min, dock the bike and hover over it until the clock resets and then rent it out again.  The lady saw the bike and checked it out while it was docked and the guy tried to intervene.

It's quite amusing watching the usual suspects trying to make it a racial issue.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline jukin

Know blacks, know crime.

No blacks, no crime.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ADsOutburst

This is an embarrassing self-own, even by the left's standards.

Offline BamaMoose

Their pretzel logic and flat out rejection of reality is mind-numbing.  It's like watching an Andy Kaufman stunt, but these people actually believe the things they are saying.  I did find it interesting that one of the most vocal critics (DU'er ismnotwasm) of this woman used to be one of the most vocal feminazis.  Previously, she'd defend anything any woman did.

Offline Muddling 2

Their pretzel logic and flat out rejection of reality is mind-numbing.  It's like watching an Andy Kaufman stunt, but these people actually believe the things they are saying.  I did find it interesting that one of the most vocal critics (DU'er ismnotwasm) of this woman used to be one of the most vocal feminazis.  Previously, she'd defend anything any woman did.

It's been fascinating to watch the "Great Intersectional Struggle".  Which group gets to claim "Top Victim" status?  Is it the woman trying to rent a bike and being harassed by males?  Is it African-American males being confronted by "Karen" the White She-Devil"?   Decisions, decisions. 

A couple of the more sane posters noted that even after the facts came out several of the usual suspects doubled down on their position rather than admit the truth. 

Comedy Gold.

:popcorn: :popcorn:
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Delmar

White women must do as they're told and back off and indulge the black men in these situations.  Do otherwise and the cops will have just the excuse they were looking for to swoop in and assonate them. :mental:

But of course the primitives would side with the joyriding, freeloading mob of shiftless good-for-nothings over the very expectant mother just trying to get home after a long day of working on her feet.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Online Old n Grumpy

couple of the more sane posters noted that even after the facts came out several of the usual suspects doubled down on their position rather than admit the truth. 

That seems to be the progressive / liberal way.. the truth and reality are meaningless  :thatsright:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline DUmpDiver

It's especially fun when the DUmmies call each other racists. :rofl:

Offline SVPete

Blue on Blue is always :popcorn: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Old n Grumpy

It's especially fun when the DUmmies call each other racists. :rofl:

Watching them eat their own is always fun  :-)