Author Topic: Have you noticed, Republican voters?  (Read 337 times)

Online CC27

Have you noticed, Republican voters?
« on: May 23, 2023, 08:25:40 AM »
NanceGreggs (27,680 posts)

Have you noticed, Republican voters?

Have you noticed how much better your lives are since your party has taken over the House?

Have you noticed how mass shootings have decreased since the GOP started banning books?

Have you noticed how much safer your communities are since the GOP started going after Drag Queens?

Have you noticed how your taxes have gone down since the GOP started banning abortions?

Have you noticed how your wages have gone up since the GOP started investigating anti-American subversives - like teachers and librarians?

Have you noticed how you don't have to worry about your children dying in school at the hands of weapon-wielding gunmen since the GOP started focusing on the evils of Pride parades?

Have you noticed how many good-paying new jobs have been created since the GOP started talking about re-investigating Hillary Clinton?

Of course you haven't noticed - because everything the GOP promised you will never happen.

So congrats to all of the Republicans who voted for everything they wanted - and got nothing in return.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217936921

Nice projection

Offline DUmpDiver

Re: Have you noticed, Republican voters?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023, 08:31:27 AM »
I think Nance has switched from booze to meth.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 08:39:09 AM »
Of all the posts she makes that have no point, this is one of the tops. By pointing out all the things that haven’t happened, many of which would be beneficial to all Americans, she highlights that the Dem WH and Senate have done nothing to make the lives of citizens better. Point that out to her and she’s not intelligent enough to even acknowledge it.

And it’s a total misreading of why there’s a R House. We want them there to mitigate, and stop when possible, the destructive legislation of the left. We also want them to shine the light on Dem corruption, and that’s taking place. No one who voted for them believed they were going to be able to rule while holding the House majority. Only a kook like Nan and her likeminded sheeple would even begin to entertain such a simpleminded fantasy.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2023, 08:43:52 AM »
I think Nance has switched from booze to meth.

I think it sounds more like lsd since none of it makes sense  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2023, 09:46:31 AM »
The drunkard's unhinged fantasy rant is one of the biggest own goals on the democrat party I have seen from a DUmbass DUmmy.... and that is saying a lot.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2023, 01:08:39 PM »
The Thunderbird speaketh!

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2023, 03:37:16 PM »
Have you noticed, those of you Hidin' with Biden, how your idol was supposed to have decades of foreign policy, but now the world is on fire?

Have you noticed how, despite having supposedly world class people working with him, his transportation secretary is nowhere to be found, Sam Brinton was a weirdo kleptomaniac, and his press secretary is the laughing stock pretty much everyone?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 03:42:56 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2023, 04:31:49 PM »
Clearly Drunken Ol' Nance does not understand or never understood the three branches of government. Oh no, the GOP has control of one chamber of the legislative body. The Republican led House of Representatives only provides one small lever in the balance of power, as was written by our brilliant founders.

All of these problems she listed are clearly at the trembling hands of Joseph Robinette Biden Junior.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2023, 04:41:00 PM »
With the Rs being in the (slim) majority in just the House, I see it as Dems' damage not done.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2023, 07:55:57 PM »
If you think her post is stupid, try wading in the septic tank of responses.

Smartestststst peeps ever!  :mental: