Author Topic: Just got a call from Medicare.  (Read 393 times)

Offline CC27

Just got a call from Medicare.
« on: May 19, 2023, 02:30:01 PM »
multigraincracker (30,239 posts)

Just got a call from Medicare.

They asked who they were speaking to. I asked them who does Medicare have listed for this number, I don’t think Medicare calls random numbers. They hung up on me.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217928300

I bet you rambled about orange man bad or something. That is why they hung up.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Just got a call from Medicare.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2023, 03:48:28 PM »
Credit where credit is due. By calling Democrats, they are targeting the most gullible.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2023, 05:25:52 PM »
I got $5 that says that says this embellishment was actually nothing more than the DUm'Rat's usual debt collectors putting in the "yeah, you're a deadbeat, but as long as you keep answering the debt stays active on your credit report" phone call for the week.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2023, 06:22:22 PM »
I got $5 that says that says this embellishment was actually nothing more than the DUm'Rat's usual debt collectors putting in the "yeah, you're a deadbeat, but as long as you keep answering the debt stays active on your credit report" phone call for the week.

Knowing DUmmys, ain't no way I take that bet.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2023, 08:08:47 PM »
As phishing attempts go, that was so weak it must’ve been a project for students at a Prince Training Middle School in some third-world country. The students would get points for every call that wasn’t an immediate hang-up.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2023, 02:25:23 PM »
erronis (12,807 posts)

10. So why do I always have to tell the doctor's office my date of birth and full name?

Me: Let's see, you already have that info in front of you, right?

Reply: Well, yes - we just need to verify it's you.

Me: Well then how do I know that you are you? Spoofed phone#s, etc.

This is all part of the charade that the healthcare industry plays to try to satisfy HIPAA requirements. It's a piss-poor way of identifying people. When I go to the hospital and they ask my DOB, I usually subtract 100 years - sometimes the poor receptionist catches the obvious(?) error, sometimes not.

When I go to a particular department in the hospital after being fitted with a wrist-band with my name and DOB and am subsequently asked for the same information, I make a show of saying "Well, let me look at my wrist-band since I'm not sure who I am anymore."

If anyone is wondering why folks in Health Care seemed pissed off all the time, this moron is reason number 1.

erronis (12,807 posts)

18. Almost all of them think it's humorous and a change of the drill.

What gives you so much pain?

No. No they dont. You are an ass.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2023, 03:55:27 PM »
With any luck, erronis the errant’s cavalier attitude toward a basic ID protection measure will soon have it whining that some Trumplican stole its identity and medical info.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2023, 04:23:31 PM »
Erronius needs to change his name to jerk off.

When reading some of the comments over there I sometimes wonder if it’s a spin off of the bee :lmao: :lmao:
Could real people be so stupid, rude, ignorant and hateful.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2023, 05:47:11 PM »
Erronius needs to change his name to jerk off.

When reading some of the comments over there I sometimes wonder if it’s a spin off of the bee :lmao: :lmao:
Could real people be so stupid, rude, ignorant and hateful.

"Never forget that half the population are below average". - George Carlin
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus