Author Topic: Is Adam Schiff About to Be Expelled From Congress?  (Read 366 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Is Adam Schiff About to Be Expelled From Congress?
« on: May 18, 2023, 06:29:23 AM »
This will be interesting. Some actual fallout from the Durham Report -- maybe.

As usual, lots of Twitter links.

In the aftermath of Special Counsel John Durham proving Congressman Adam Schiff lied to the American people for years about so-called "Russian collusion," House Speaker Kevin McCarthy is demanding accountability and hinting the California Democrat could be on his way out.

Late Tuesday evening, Republican Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna submitted a resolution expelling Schiff from the House of Representatives.

In January McCarthy had Schiff removed from the Intelligence Committee after he abused the position to push the Russian hoax. Democrat Eric Swalwell was also removed after having a sexual relationship with a Chinese spy.

"Swalwell can’t get a security clearance in the private sector. I’m not going to give him a government security clearance. Schiff has lied to the American public," McCarthy told reporters late Monday night. "We will not allow him to be on the Intel Committee either.”

Meanwhile, Schiff remains defiant and continues his bid to replace Senator Dianne Feinstein.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2023/05/18/is-adam-schiff-about-to-be-expelled-from-congress-n2623403
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Is Adam Schiff About to Be Expelled From Congress?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2023, 06:45:52 AM »
In January McCarthy had Schiff removed from the Intelligence Committee

If there ever was an oxymoron that’s it  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :-) :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2023, 07:21:45 AM »
It seems like Pelosi is pinball-wizarding to keep him in-play as we move-into the weekend.

1- He's easily ambushed by gonzo-reporters.
2- There's nothing salvageable from his 'big lies' about Trump. 

That leaves my opinion of Pelosi as a white elitist flipping the bumpers for white elitism.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2023, 08:41:24 AM »
It seems like Pelosi is pinball-wizarding to keep him in-play as we move-into the weekend.

1- He's easily ambushed by gonzo-reporters.
2- There's nothing salvageable from his 'big lies' about Trump. 

That leaves my opinion of Pelosi as a white elitist flipping the bumpers for white elitism.

There was another article today regarding Pelousy and her quest to have Schiff for Brains installed in the Senate as Feinstein's replacement when she resigns or retires. She could resign this year (she needs to - she's a skeleton in a wheel chair) or at the latest, next year.

If she resigns, Governor Hairstyle gets to appoint her replacement. But, the article said, Newsom has already made public statements about more virtue-signaling in that he would appoint a black female, most likely Barbara Lee.

Which leaves Schiff Out of Luck.

Pelousy needs to retire and inventory her ice cream freezer again -- and keep her husband's gay friends out of their house.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2023, 08:32:47 PM »
In honor of The Last Waltz and The Last Polka, somebody should do a Feinstein farewell-vid:  The Last Office-Remodel...

Between her husband, Pelosi's husband, and Waters' husband. it's like Bed, Bath, & Beyond out there... laundering lobbyist loot via annual office-makeovers.  Maybe the 3 rescued BB&B from bankruptcy.

As for Lee, didn't she land a side-gig with the USPS delivering envelopes?