Author Topic: 89-year-old Dianne Feinstein wheeled into Senate, asks, 'Where am I going"  (Read 431 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
C'mon, Di! You can do it! Well, maybe not. Just go back to California and rest. The Dems will take care of things for you... :fuelfire:

It appears that Chuck the Schmuck has lit a small fire under Di's ass, and she's spent untold thousands of taxpayer dollars just getting back to the Swamp and attempting to be relevant.

Fail. She's even worse than SharterJoe.  :stoner:

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) is not done convalescing after being laid out for over three months with an alleged bad case of the shingles. Nevertheless, after missing 91 votes, she made her return this week so that her Democratic colleagues can resume pushing their agenda.

The sickly 89-year-old former mayor of San Francisco was put into a wheelchair outside the Senate Wednesday, then carted inside.

"Where am I going?" she asked her handlers wearily, reported the Huffington Post.

After saying, "Hi everybody," Feinstein proceeded to cast her first two votes since Feb. 16, helping Glenna Wright-Gallo secure the position of assistant education secretary.

Despite technically being back in the game, NBC News reported that Feinstein still managed to miss two votes on her first day back.

A statement attributed to her said, "I have returned to Washington and am prepared to resume my duties in the Senate. I’m grateful for all the well-wishes over the past couple of months and for the excellent care that I received from my medical team in San Francisco."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/sickly-89-year-old-dianne-feinstein-wheeled-into-senate
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Jettison the bean-bag.

Offline SVPete

Shingles can be devastating to old people. My 90-ish uncle had a bad case, and though he "recovered" he never left the SNF until he died about a year later. He had been fully independent, living on his own farm, very active.

But for being a Senator, DiFei would probably be in an ALF or SNF. Her staff people and other handlers are committing elder abuse for the sake of partisan politics. After her slander-assault on Kavanaugh, I have a hard time being sympathetic, though - sowing and reaping.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
A televised conversational dinner with Poopy Joe, Fetter-woman, and DiFi would really be amusing to watch. Not exactly an Algonquin round table.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

Where am I going?" she asked her handlers wearily, reported the Huffington Post.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Congressional Light and Magic.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.