Author Topic: Radical Climate Group Deflating SUV Tires, Says It Has ‘Active Groups’ in 18 Cou  (Read 1612 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Radical Climate Group Deflating SUV Tires, Says It Has ‘Active Groups’ in 18 Countries, Including US
https://www.theepochtimes.com/radical-climate-group-deflating-suv-tires-says-it-has-active-groups-in-18-countries-including-us_5312892.html?src_src=partner&src_cmp=ZeroHedge

Under cover of darkness, activists from a radical left-wing group unscrewed the valve caps on tires, placed lentils or other pulses into the valve cap, and then screwed them back on. Tires of sports utility vehicles (SUVs) are covertly deflated.

In the name of combatting “climate change,” the group that encourages people to carry out sabotage activities on SUV owners claimed its operations had been expanded to 18 countries, including the United States.

“Reports [are] coming in of very angry #CarShaggers who are upset they can’t drive their massive tanks around Lisbon. Oh no!” the group said on its website on June 1. The group, calling itself the Tyre Extinguishers, announced its campaign had reached Lisbon, Portugal.

Tyre Extinguishers claimed that it now has “active groups” in 18 countries, including the United States, the UK, Canada, Austria, New Zealand, and Germany. According to the group’s Twitter account, on the night of May 31, more than 40 vehicles were “disarmed” by activists in Potsdam, Germany.

Now, this is terrorism.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

They are vandalizing people’s property and should be prosecuted,and taught that this is not the way to make people want to help their cause. They need to be given a few lumps on the head with a night stick to help them understand  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!