Author Topic: Fetterman’s Office Releases Photos of Senator ‘at Work,’ but Are They Staged?  (Read 492 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Of course they are. Just like SharterJoe's idiotic utterances. Fetterman is the turd that just won't drop. Does he really have something to say?
Uh huh.

Sen. John Fetterman somehow cosponsored legislation on rail safety last week despite being voluntarily committed for severe depression at Walter Reed hospital. Now, Fetterman’s office has released photos clearly meant for those who raised questions over whether the senator was actually working or unelected staffers were doing the work and attributing it to him.

On Monday afternoon, Adam Jentleson, Fetterman’s chief of staff, posted photos of him and the ailing senator having a “productive” meeting at Walter Reed, discussing the rail safety legislation.

Jentleson, who has come under fire for blocking people who ask how Fetterman could be cosponsoring legislation while committed, claims the photos show he is “well on his way to recovery” and “laser focused” on Pennsylvania.

But I have questions.

For our VIPs: The Fetterman Situation Is a Lose-Lose Scenario for the Democrats

All we see in the photos is the two men sitting at a table on which are one or two documents and an unused iPad. One key lingering issue from Fetterman’s May 2022 stroke is auditory processing problems. Reportedly, when people speak, they sound to him like the adults in the Peanuts cartoons. Yet, no assistive technology appears to be present at this “productive” meeting.

Assistive technology was provided during Fetterman’s one and only debate with Dr. Mehmet Oz and was also installed in the Senate chamber, despite rules generally prohibiting electronics.

Does Fetterman suddenly no longer need this technology? Or were these pictures staged for the purpose of stopping the media from asking questions?

It’s also curious that there was no video released. It would be nice to see some evidence that Fetterman and Jentleson were able to converse about the issues on which Fetterman is allegedly laser-focused while he’s supposed to be undergoing treatment for depression.

But something tells me that we’re not going to get a video.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/03/06/fettermans-office-releases-photos-of-senator-at-work-but-are-they-staged-n1676078
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Dblhaul

I still wonder if this fool is still alive.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Pelosi appears to take subtle dig at Fetterman in alleging sexism as calls grow for Feinstein to resign
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-takes-subtle-dig-fetterman-alleging-sexism-calls-grow-feinstein-resign

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., suggested that calls for longtime Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., to resign were sexist, noting that she has "never seen them go after a man who was sick in the Senate in that way," in an apparent reference to Sen. John Fetterman, D-Pa., who has been absent for a couple of months due to clinical depression.

"It’s interesting to me. I don’t know what political agendas are at work that are going after Sen. Feinstein in that way. I’ve never seen them go after a man who was sick in the Senate in that way," Pelosi told reporters Wednesday.

A spokesperson for Pelosi told Fox News Digital that "Speaker Pelosi’s comment was not referencing any specific case, but commenting on the historic attitude."

There are calls for Barbara Boxer to resign. Nancy Pelosi thinks it is sexist because of John Fetterman.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Nothing Pelousy says is newsworthy. Zero.

The 83-year-old skank would serve her constituents better by picking up human excrement and dropped druggie needles on the street of her district in San Fransicko.

When you do, Nancy, wear gloves and skip the photo op thing that you scum politicians love so much. Just get in the dirt and wallow in it and learn what you're missing.

It's the right thing to do. Besides, Feinstein is an even bigger Zero than SharterJoe, mentally speaking. Fetterman isn't too far behind both of them and now that I think about it, you probably rank No. 4 in the Congressional Mental Midget Caucus. Nancy, you're movin' on up!

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Feterman and Di fi are working together to create legislation on something or other  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Feterman and Di fi are working together to create legislation on something or other  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Under Pudding-Brain Biden's careful direction, of course... :panic:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus