Author Topic: Some 1,200 tractors in Brussels, EU Quarter closed off to traffic  (Read 510 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Some 1,200 tractors in Brussels, EU Quarter closed off to traffic
https://www.brusselstimes.com/brussels-2/904244/some-1200-tractors-in-brussels-eu-quarter-closed-off-to-traffic-tbtb

The sounds of honking tractors have been heard since Wednesday night across Brussels and the European Quarter. More than 1,000 tractors have gathered in protest, causing traffic disruption around Place du Luxembourg.

Dozens of tractors have been blocking Place De Meeûs since Monday, just by Place du Luxembourg. Around 18:30 on Wednesday, another convoy of tractors headed for the European Quarter ahead of the large farmers' protest that coincides with the EU summit on Thursday.

"Now, there are about 1,000 tractors on the Luxembourg and Schuman squares," a spokesperson for the City of Brussels and Ixelles police zone told The Brussels Times. "Over the entire region, we have counted about 1,300."

Many warnings were given to drivers in advance to avoid travelling in and out of Brussels by car, and several key roads and tunnels have been closed off, including the Reyers-Centre tunnel from the E40-A3 to the centre.

Things are really heating up in Brussels and Europe.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
Re: Some 1,200 tractors in Brussels, EU Quarter closed off to traffic
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 11:50:37 PM »
It seems there is a spring awakening afoot and the Globalists do not take kindly to their One World Global Government being challenged.

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Some 1,200 tractors in Brussels, EU Quarter closed off to traffic
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2024, 06:49:34 AM »
Each tractor should be towing a trailer full of manure to let the politicians know what the people think of them.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!