Author Topic: Colorado 'Mistakenly' Sent 30,000 Postcards to Noncitizens Urging Them to . . .  (Read 359 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
. . .Register to Vote

Anyone who thinks that the 2022 election will be as pure as the driven snow is in for a rude surprise. It ain't all sunshine and roses yet and won't be until the lid is clamped on tight. One live citizen -- one vote.

Republicans should have learned one thing post-2020: election integrity laws are popular. There’s a way to navigate both sides' messy and often tumultuous feelings about the last presidential election. There was funny business, especially in Philadelphia, but the election is over. There’s no going back, and Joe Biden will not be removed as president over decertified election results. Focus on winning the 2022 midterms and get him out by 2024. In the meantime, focus on passing voter integrity laws across the country, like Georgia. Set up as many election guardrails as possible, which infuriates Democrats and their liberal media allies—but ignore them. They’re the only ones making a fuss about it. Virtually every voter bloc by at least 60-plus percentage points or more supports things like presenting a photo ID before voting. No more mail-in ballot drop-off boxes and the pandemic is over; the vote-by-mail scheme ends now.

So, while the Left likens these popular voter integrity measures to a return of the Jim Crow era of the Deep South, they also gave us a reason to pass these laws. Colorado “mistakenly” sent 30,000 postcards to noncitizens, reminding them they should register to vote (via Associated Press):

Colorado’s secretary of state office says it mistakenly sent postcards to about 30,000 noncitizens encouraging them to register to vote, blaming the error on a database glitch related to the state’s list of residents with driver’s licenses.

The office of Democratic Secretary of State Jena Griswold insisted none of the noncitizens will be allowed to register to vote if they try.

Uh huh. Sure. And my name is Donald Duck.  :whatever:

The news comes at a time of widespread skepticism — often unfounded — of voting integrity following the 2020 presidential election and as Griswold, who has touted her role as a national advocate for secure elections, seeks reelection in the November midterms.

Colorado’s Republican Party chair, Kristi Burton Brown, condemned Griswold for the error, saying in a Monday statement that “Jena Griswold continues to make easily avoidable errors just before ballots go out” by mail on Oct. 17.

Griswold faces Republican Pam Anderson, a former suburban Denver clerk and head of the state’s county clerks association, who is a staunch advocate of Colorado’s all-mail voting system.

Noncitizens can’t vote—what other things have Democrats tried to sneak by regarding election laws? I’m sure you can debate that among yourselves in the comments below. Democrats hate that election integrity laws are popular and that the GOP passes them because it curbs their ability to work the system to their advantage—I’m not saying anything revolutionary here. And for all the rage and the gale force winds of woke madness from these efforts to shore up the security of our electoral system, the Left always delivers in providing reasons to do so.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/10/11/colorado-mistakenly-sent-30000-postcards-to-noncitizens-urging-them-to-register-to-vote-n2614321
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Mistakenly, my ass.

I posted it here just yesterday: the consequences of Dim'Rat chicanery, incompetence and systematic distruction of the fab of American society are coming home to roost - BIG TIME - and the Dim'Rats have no choice but to cheat their asses off between now and January if they want to retain any grasp on power at all - and keep from having to answer uncomfortable questions in front of Kangaroo Kommittees run by the opposition party - after January.

Speak of the devil, and the sonuvabitch rears his ugly head, right on cue...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus