Author Topic: Mar-a-Lago Raided  (Read 3177 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Mar-a-Lago Raided
« on: August 08, 2022, 06:28:15 PM »

Former President Donald Trump lashed out Monday as reports began to surface that FBI agents had reportedly raided his Mar-a-Lago home in Palm Beach, Florida.

Trump issued a statement reading:

These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate. It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections. Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries. Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before. They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.

The political persecution of President Donald J. Trump has been going on for years, with the now fully debunked Russia, Russia, Russia Scam, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and so much more, it just never ends. It is political targeting at the highest level!

Hillary Clinton was allowed to delete and acid wash 33,000 E-mails AFTER they were subpoenaed by Congress. Absolutely nothing has happened to hold her accountable. She even took antique furniture, and other items from the White House.

I stood up to America’s bureaucratic corruption, I restored power to the people, and truly delivered for our Country, like we have never seen before. The establishment hated it. Now, as they watch my endorsed candidates win big victories, and see my dominance in all polls, they are trying to stop me, and the Republican Party, once more. The lawlessness, political persecution, and Witch Hunt must be exposed and stopped.

I will continue to fight for the Great American People!

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/donald-trump-fbi/2022/08/08/id/1082256/

That's it. This nation cannot be saved. I'm ****ing done with the left. They've weaponized EVERYTHING. Florida puts a secession measure on the ballot I'm voting YES!

NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Mar-a-Lago Raided
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 06:43:21 PM »
The Feebs should just go ahead and rename themselves the US-KGB and cut the malarkey. Their actions definitely make it obvious that they're the Shield of the Dim'Rat Party just like the original KGB
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 07:22:59 PM »
Yeah, this goes way beyond the Feebs and the left. The cancer has irretrievably metastasized into what we're seeing.

There is no other recourse but to completely dismantle FBI, CIA, NSA, and the rest of the alphabet agencies that we continue to pour money into.

It's beyond sad. It's sickening.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2022, 07:31:57 PM »
Yeah, this goes way beyond the Feebs and the left. The cancer has irretrievably metastasized into what we're seeing.

There is no other recourse but to completely dismantle FBI, CIA, NSA, and the rest of the alphabet agencies that we continue to pour money into.

It's beyond sad. It's sickening.

....and the IRS, which just bought like 700 milion dollars of ammo and just got funded billions to add tens of thousands of new agents. Leftists are so Damn stupid they think, "Derrrrr, it's only for billionaires...derrrr". With the new agents they could assign each person making over 1 million per year their own damn IRS agent and STILL have TENS OF THOUSANDS of agents left over.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 07:34:38 PM »
I'm just ready to secede. **** this. This nation was NEVER created to get this much into our Damn lives. It's too damn big, too damn intrusive, too damn restrictive. We have 22 million in Florida, a GREAT economy, just posted a 20 billion dollar surplus despite having NO state income tax. We don't need the ****ing fed.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2022, 07:49:39 PM »

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/donald-trump-fbi/2022/08/08/id/1082256/

That's it. This nation cannot be saved. I'm ****ing done with the left. They've weaponized EVERYTHING. Florida puts a secession measure on the ballot I'm voting YES!

:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

FFBI  FFBI   FFBI  FFBI   FFBI  FFBI   FFBI  FFBI   FFBI  FFBI   FFBI  FFBI   FFBI  FFBI   FFBI  FFBI  FFBI  FFBI   FFBI  FFBI   

There are simply NO ACTUAL WORDS strong enough to express my searing hot rage!!!

This is the USA ...  At least it used to be!   :(

Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2022, 07:51:36 PM »
I'm just ready to secede. **** this. This nation was NEVER created to get this much into our Damn lives. It's too damn big, too damn intrusive, too damn restrictive. We have 22 million in Florida, a GREAT economy, just posted a 20 billion dollar surplus despite having NO state income tax. We don't need the ****ing fed.

Take nebraska with you please. We can grow food for the rest of the new nation.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2022, 08:08:08 PM »
Take nebraska with you please. We can grow food for the rest of the new nation.

And we were once one of the nation's leader in Phosphorous, part of the N-P-K of fertilizer, before all these establishment ****tards outsourced mining overseas due to bullshit environmental regulations placed on our own state. We can help each other.   :cheersmate:

Offline 3rd-try

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2022, 09:00:34 PM »
To the lurkers, this is the government you voted for. Do you think you're safe? If so, brace yourself.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2022, 09:07:42 PM »
To the lurkers, this is the government you voted for. Do you think you're safe? If so, brace yourself.

When Trump is reelected he needs to go after Hillary, Biden, Rice, Obama, et. al. Not for revenge, but Damnit, for justice. These assholes are ACTUAL CRIMINALS. He let them ALL slide because they were "part of the clique". Well, this is what the "clique" does to you, Trump. You can't be nice to these ****ers. They're WAY too invested into their establishment, money-making, sexual-grooming bullshit. GUT, if not disband, the FBI, IRS, and CIA. The FBI, what a ****ing joke. 75 MILLION voted for Trump. Millions of us are veterans. How many ya got, FBI? I'm done with the niceties. They're all fighting for their lives and can't take it so they're lashing out in BLATANTLY unconstitutional ways. This nation will NEVER survive this way.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2022, 10:25:59 PM »
I have to use the descriptive: 'sizeable' because nothing's lit-up, but a sizeable crowd is gathering outside MAL.  Loud.  Angry...

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2022, 11:04:06 PM »
I have to use the descriptive: 'sizeable' because nothing's lit-up, but a sizeable crowd is gathering outside MAL.  Loud.  Angry...

There is an American crowd of 70+ million people who have had just about enough of this.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Offline 3rd-try

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2022, 08:33:41 AM »
When Trump is reelected he needs to go after Hillary, Biden, Rice, Obama, et. al. Not for revenge, but Damnit, for justice. These assholes are ACTUAL CRIMINALS. He let them ALL slide because they were "part of the clique". Well, this is what the "clique" does to you, Trump. You can't be nice to these ****ers. They're WAY too invested into their establishment, money-making, sexual-grooming bullshit. GUT, if not disband, the FBI, IRS, and CIA. The FBI, what a ****ing joke. 75 MILLION voted for Trump. Millions of us are veterans. How many ya got, FBI? I'm done with the niceties. They're all fighting for their lives and can't take it so they're lashing out in BLATANTLY unconstitutional ways. This nation will NEVER survive this way.

Exactly !!!. First question: WHERE THE HELL IS GARLAND ?!!!  Does he remember who he works for? Like in the real-world, he needs to answer to those who pay his salary. Its not like he's stretched out due to his Hunter Biden investigation...
Yea. I'm holding my breath.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2022, 09:18:55 AM »
Exactly !!!. First question: WHERE THE HELL IS GARLAND ?!!!  Does he remember who he works for? Like in the real-world, he needs to answer to those who pay his salary. Its not like he's stretched out due to his Hunter Biden investigation...
Yea. I'm holding my breath.

Garland works for Biden, who doesn't give a rat's ass about Trump and whether or not Trump was raided.

More than likely, Barry called the shots on that one and told SharterJoe what was going to happen. SharterJoe can't even get his jacket on (Jill had to help him) so it's not like he's focused on vile, disgusting shit like this.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2022, 01:34:14 PM »
Adding to the raids' malodorous qualities:

‘Classified’ Docs FBI Sought in Trump Raid Were Already Declassified

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/08/09/classified-docs-fbi-sought-in-trump-raid-were-already-declassified-n1619585

On Monday, the FBI executed a search warrant of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home that was approved by a magistrate judge who is not only linked to Jeffrey Epstein but was also an Obama donor. According to CNN, the raid was “part of an investigation into the handling of presidential documents, including classified documents, that may have been brought there.”

If that is the case, then this further proves that the raid was an abuse of power, because we’ve known for months now that the documents in question were already declassified by then-President Trump.

“Trump declassified whole sets of materials in anticipation of leaving government that he thought the American public should have the right to read themselves,” Kash Patel, a former top Trump administration official, told Breitbart News in a phone interview in May. According to Patel, the classification markings just had not been updated.
So, was the raid based on a false pretext and then approved by an anti-Trump magistrate judge?

And:

Judge Who Approved Mar-a-Lago Raid Was Obama Donor, Linked to Jeffrey Epstein

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/08/09/judge-who-approved-mar-a-lago-raid-was-obama-donor-linked-to-jeffrey-epstein-n1619563

Miranda Devine of the New York Post discovered that the sealed search warrant was assigned to magistrate judge Bruce E. Reinhart.

The Post reports:

Reinhart was elevated to magistrate judge in March 2018 after 10 years in private practice. That November, the Miami Herald reported that he had represented several of Epstein’s employees — including, by Reinhart’s own admission to the outlet, Epstein’s pilots; his scheduler, Sarah Kellen; and Nadia Marcinkova, who Epstein once reportedly described as his “Yugoslavian sex slave.”
So, Reinhart bailed on his gig with the government prosecuting Jeffrey Epstein and his accomplices so he could represent them, and he succeeded in getting his sex-trafficking clients immunity.
Oh, but there’s more. Not only did Reinhart make an ethically questionable move from prosecuting Epstein and his accomplices to representing them, but according to FEC records, Reinhart donated $1,000 to Barack Obama’s presidential campaign and another $1,000 to a pro-Obama PAC in 2008.

The DOJ/FBI/etc. thuglings who judge-shopped this slimeball need exposure and to be counter-attacked (in the legal system, not with fisticuffs).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2022, 02:55:28 PM »
^^^The arrogance of Garland, SharterJoe, and whoever else decided to take this path shouldn't be surprising.

The stupidity of Garland, SharterJoe, and whoever else decided to take this path shouldn't be surprising either.

Hire a judge to execute a search warrant for documents that the document holder, presumably Trump, had already declassified in his authority as president. Check.

The same judge has a conflict of interest (multiple) and should've recused himself. But full of anticipation for his 15 minutes of fame, he stupidly took the same path. Check.

Kudos to the NY Post for actually doing some JOURNALISM.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2022, 03:33:20 PM »
Dershowitz and Dhillon were interviewed by Megan Kelly. A pretty good look at the legal implication of all this.

Dershowitz is pissed. He says in the interview that he likes Garland and supported him in his bid to be on SCOTUS (WTF?  :loser: ), but even he can't condone Garland's absolute stupidity.

In one sense, this travesty has done more to galvanize the Repubs than probably anything else - so it's kinda good it's happened. Even McCarthy stopped looking at his fingernails long enough to issue another sternly worded statement.  :whatever:

The Republicans will **** this up too. They can't help themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7FqNfOEgO0

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2022, 10:35:20 AM »
It's called "chain of custody."

If an inventory of what was seized under a search warrant, fully documented and signed by the turds in charge, and fully covered time-wise right on through to the inevitable court case was not done, videoed, and documented, DOJ is ****ed. They have nothing. From the sound of things, the lawyers on the ground at MAL weren't ALLOWED to witness the search, much less what was seized. What was planted? The lawyers could make hay with that.

The lawyers were initially DENIED the right to even review the search warrant, but then the turds in charge thought better and ALLOWED them to see it (but the lawyers could not retain it). The accompanying affidavit, which customarily provides probable cause, is sealed and would not become unsealed until a judge allows that action later in a brief to the court.

There is so much wrong with this process that even a non-trained person like me can see the issues. Trump will emerge the victim and his supporters will glom onto that, and no doubt attract others.

Merrick Garland is an idiot. Assuming he authorized this pile of shit, he just revealed how stupid he really is. Thank God he's not on SCOTUS.

But in a very real way, this issue has no doubt galvanized freedom-loving Americans, whether or not they're MAGA types, and you can ****ing well believe that the turnout in November will deliver a CRUSHING blow to the turds in charge.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2022, 06:49:03 PM »
It's called "chain of custody."

If an inventory of what was seized under a search warrant, fully documented and signed by the turds in charge, and fully covered time-wise right on through to the inevitable court case was not done, videoed, and documented, DOJ is ****ed. They have nothing. From the sound of things, the lawyers on the ground at MAL weren't ALLOWED to witness the search, much less what was seized. What was planted? The lawyers could make hay with that.

The lawyers were initially DENIED the right to even review the search warrant, but then the turds in charge thought better and ALLOWED them to see it (but the lawyers could not retain it). The accompanying affidavit, which customarily provides probable cause, is sealed and would not become unsealed until a judge allows that action later in a brief to the court.

There is so much wrong with this process that even a non-trained person like me can see the issues. Trump will emerge the victim and his supporters will glom onto that, and no doubt attract others.

Merrick Garland is an idiot. Assuming he authorized this pile of shit, he just revealed how stupid he really is. Thank God he's not on SCOTUS.

But in a very real way, this issue has no doubt galvanized freedom-loving Americans, whether or not they're MAGA types, and you can ****ing well believe that the turnout in November will deliver a CRUSHING blow to the turds in charge.

I'm hearing Trumps personnel was asked to turn off all the cameras and they refused. Then they requested the video afterwards.

If they found anything, ANYTHING, it would have already been leaked to every leftwing publication out there. CNN actually sent a text to Roger Stone's attorney that he was being raided before his attorney ever knew. I don't trust these ****ers AT ALL. The FBI, hell, a LOT of these agencies, need to be disbanded.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2022, 10:27:47 PM »
It's all falling-apart now.

I believe Newt Gingrich called this a 'post-Constitutional America'... 

I began the day speculating that the DOJ and the FBI are finding that it's harder to plant evidence than they thought it would be... especially with Reinhart (Obama/Epstein lover) in the mix.  How would they explain the coincidence of him being in the mix.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2022, 11:50:32 AM »
The cordial exchanges that preceded the Mar-a-Lago raid

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2022/08/10/the-cordial-exchanges-that-preceded-the-mar-a-lago-raid-n488886

This new story at the Wall Street Journal doesn’t add much to the timeline we’ve already heard about leading up to the Mar-a-Lago raid. That said it does add some color to the prior descriptions of a meeting that took place in June between DOJ investigators and Trump’s attorneys. As has been previously reported, Trump stopped by that meeting briefly to greet the investigators.

Aides to Mr. Trump have said they had been cooperating with the department to get the matter settled. The former president even popped into the June 3 meeting at Mar-a-Lago, shaking hands. “I appreciate the job you’re doing,” he said, according to a person familiar with the exchange. “Anything you need, let us know.”

Five days later, Trump attorney Evan Corcoran received an email from Mr. Bratt, the chief of the Justice Department’s counterintelligence and export control section, who oversees investigations involving classified information.

“We ask that the room at Mar-a-Lago where the documents had been stored be secured and that all the boxes that were moved from the White House to Mar-a-Lago (along with any other items in that room) be preserved in that room in their current condition until further notice,” according to what was read to The Wall Street Journal over the phone.

Mr. Corcoran wrote back, “Jay, thank you. I write to acknowledge receipt of this letter. With best regards, Evan.” By the next day, according to a person familiar with the events, a larger lock was placed on the door…

And that was apparently it. Things escalated from cordial to safe-cracking on Monday with the search of Trump’s property while he was away in New York. If you believe the Newsweek report I wrote about earlier, the FBI thought they could search the home of a former President without giving him a chance to make it into a media circus. They even played it cool by not carrying firearms or wearing standard FBI jackets that would easily identify them to outsiders.

Were the Justice Department and National Archives negotiating in bad faith? Or did some FBI official go full-stupid? In practical terms, does it matter? For at least the near future, Rs and conservatives conversations with FBI people should be limited to, "Show me your warrant!"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2022, 11:54:06 AM »
Magistrate Orders DoJ to Respond to Request to Unseal Mar-a-Largo Search Warrant

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2022/08/11/magistrate-orders-doj-to-respond-to-request-to-unseal-mar-a-largo-search-warrant-n1620152

The conservative legal group Judicial Watch filed suit in a federal court demanding that the Department of Justice unseal the search warrant that formed the legal basis for the FBI’s search of Donald Trump’s Florida residence, Mar-a-Largo;

“Judicial Watch is investigating the potential politicization of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Department of Justice and whether the FBI and the Justice Department are abusing their law enforcement powers to harass a likely future political opponent of President Biden,” the group’s motion stated.

Within hours of the Judicial Watch motion being filed, U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce E. Reinhart, who signed off on the search warrant, directed the DoJ to respond to Judicial Watch’s motion by Monday, August 15.

DOJ was given weasel room by the order, but :popcorn: .

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2022, 01:26:55 PM »
...Were the Justice Department and National Archives negotiating in bad faith? Or did some FBI official go full-stupid? In practical terms, does it matter? For at least the near future, Rs and conservatives conversations with FBI people should be limited to, "Show me your warrant!"

"I do NOT answer questions, Agent/Officer."

"I do NOT consent to searches of my person or property, Agent/Officer."

"I want my attorney, Agent/Officer."

"Am I free to go, Agent/Officer?"

We all have 4th and 5th Amentment rights. Contrary to the opinions of the various functionaries in the #GovernmentExtortionRacket, exercising those rights is not a crime, nor even suspicious activity.

Use them or lose them.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2022, 09:16:01 PM »
This is going to blow up HUGELY against the dims.   HUGELY.

It might even be another Watergate.

It definitely will increase the size and power of the Red Wave coming in November.  Raiding an ex-POTUSx residence bc someone thinks he MIGHT have a few documents?  No one is safe.  No one. And the American People know it!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2022, 09:56:18 AM »
As with everything: 24 to 48 hours tends to clarify things to some degree.

This is beginning to look like 1 of two things. An attempt to plant evidence, or, the feds walking into a trap.

The Trumps watched the whole raid on closed circut tv, which the lawyers apparently reactivated remotely.

Presumably, they have it all on video, and are editing it for public consumption as we speak.

The campaign ads can almost write themselves at this point.