Author Topic: AFGHANISTAN Published 6 mins ago U.S. Embassy in Kabul urges Americans not to go  (Read 1227 times)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 06:45:02 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster

This from Newsmax ...

US Concerned About Security at Kabul Airport, 'Very Specific Threat Stream'

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/afghanistan-kabul-airport-taliban/2021/08/25/id/1033769/

Offline Drafe Hoblin

My first thought, by the wording, is that a 'group of enemies' have taken sniper-positions in the high-ground surrounding the airport.  The enemies are now armed with US sniper-rifles.

So the rhetoric today, from all these press-conferences, was utterly hollow. 

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
My first thought, by the wording, is that a 'group of enemies' have taken sniper-positions in the high-ground surrounding the airport.  The enemies are now armed with US sniper-rifles.

So the rhetoric today, from all these press-conferences, was utterly hollow.

I do not know whether all the rhetoric reported today was true or not myself ...

Am not personally panicking, have no family or friends over there, nor does anyone I know, have either.

But,  there indeed are some American families that do for whatever their reasons, and  I can't help but feel concerned for them if true.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 08:59:06 PM by ABC-2 »

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
This is no surprise. When C-17 aircraft have to launch chaff as they take off from the Kabul airport, you know it's not secure.

And with ISIS (who hates the Taliban) now flexing their muscles, and al Queda also back in town, all those people hanging out at the airport just become rather lucrative targets.

Before too long, you'll start hearing about ransom demands, with a suicide bomb or three going off in that throng.

In short, this is just the beginning of President Asterisk's unbelievably stupid debacle.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Also posted on Newsmax:

"Secretary Blinken Blames Trapped Americans for Waiting to Evacuate"

This despicable turd. Playing the blame game on people who can't defend themselves. Another example of just how shallow Asterisk's sycophants really are.

From the article:

The Taliban has warned President Joe Biden there will be no extension to the Aug. 31 evacuation deadline, but Blinken told reporters there will remain evacuation efforts beyond that date regardless.

Did Tony wake up GropeyJoe to tell him this good news?  :whatever:

https://www.newsmax.com/us/secretary-of-state-antony-blinken-kabul-evacuations/2021/08/25/id/1033802/

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
This is no surprise. When C-17 aircraft have to launch chaff as they take off from the Kabul airport, you know it's not secure.

And with ISIS (who hates the Taliban) now flexing their muscles, and al Queda also back in town, all those people hanging out at the airport just become rather lucrative targets.

Before too long, you'll start hearing about ransom demands, with a suicide bomb or three going off in that throng.

In short, this is just the beginning of President Asterisk's unbelievably stupid debacle.

Sorry to say, but here's your first example of suicide bombers at the Kabul Airport. There will surely be more.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2021/08/26/breaking-explosion-at-kabul-airport-n2594770?utm_source=breakingemail

Offline Drafe Hoblin

2 explosions in the last 45-minutes... outside or at the gates...  3 US Servicemembers 'injured'... 

One of the explosions was a 'suicide-bombing'...  Every embassy still open in Kabul, is jammed with people.

Offline freedumb2003b

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DLR Pyro

as a side note, I was watching this YouTube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwA5y-ximsc yesterday about the C-17 and they showed a recent picture of the interior of the plane with 823 Afghanis.  I'm assuming it was a short hop to get them to the closest friendly airbase but the picture at 1:19 to 1:26 in the video link is jaw dropping. 

Another thing I noticed is the large majority of the passengers on the plane are men.  Given the track record of the taliban it makes me wonder if these passengers were vetted in any way to prevent them from sneaking an explosive device onboard.

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ADsOutburst

Not seeing "bu- bu- but Trump" anymore.

Not seeing "bu- bu- but zero American casualties" anymore either.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
2 explosions in the last 45-minutes... outside or at the gates...  3 US Servicemembers 'injured'... 

One of the explosions was a 'suicide-bombing'...  Every embassy still open in Kabul, is jammed with people.

And the blood of those wounded and killed, except the homicide bomber's, is on the hands of Gropey Joe, The First Hoe, everyone in the Biden administration and all those "Americans" who voted for this train wreck of a President.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
And the blood of those wounded and killed, except the homicide bomber's, is on the hands of Gropey Joe, The First Hoe, everyone in the Biden administration and all those "Americans" who voted for this train wreck of a President.

Let's single out the media like Tapper, Stelter, Maddow, Todd, and the rest of the pond scum. They surely voted for Asterisk, but they bear a special responsibility for this entire cluster****.