Author Topic: My optimistic thought for the day  (Read 807 times)

Online CC27

My optimistic thought for the day
« on: February 06, 2020, 02:52:38 PM »
scheming daemons (25,335 posts)

My optimistic thought for the day

Trump-fatigue is a real phenomenon.

People literally cannot stand the sound of his voice anymore. There's a reason the SOTU TV ratings were down 25% this year vs last year.

People are tuning him out.

The Gallup poll is an outlier. Other, more recent, polls show him much lower.

After 9 more months of this... the Trump Fatigue will be off the charts.

I think if we Dems just get out of our own way, it will be another wave election for us.

Vote blue, no matter who.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287482106

Down 25%?  Come over here and show me where you found that info.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: My optimistic thought for the day
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 02:55:19 PM »
My optimistic though for the day...every DUmbass falls over dead in the most painful way possible.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 03:18:47 PM »
People literally cannot stand the sound of his voice anymore. There's a reason the SOTU TV ratings were down 25% this year vs last year.

People are tuning him out.

Who are these people you are referring to?  Unnamed anonymous sources?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 03:50:11 PM »
I wonder if this DU poster knows how few people watched the impeachment trial.

Also, as I've said before, the fact that many dislike Trump does not mean they will hand the reins over to the dems.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 03:55:01 PM »
Fake News again from teh leftist MSM. NBC announced that the total viewers were 16.1 million, down 26% from last year- but noted it was loose numbers and would be rounded up when the data was in. At the Same Time Nielson shows 37.2 million viewers watching the 2020 SOTU... up from last years 26.5 million viewers.

yet another MSM source says:
The Nielsen company estimated that 37.2 million people saw the president Tuesday night, for a speech widely seen as the kickoff to his reelection campaign.

Last year's speech had 46.8 million viewers.

Only one major network saw an increase over last year, and that was Fox News Channel.

An estimated 11.6 million people watched Pres. Trump speak on Fox News, more than double any other network.

More lies from the MSM to cover up for it's DNC masters... you have to search for the Nielson site- as Google will not bring up their results- only the MSMs coverage of it.

https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/press-releases/2020/over-37-million-viewers-watch-2020-state-of-the-union-address/

New York, NY — Feb. 5, 2020 — An estimated 37.2 million people tuned in to watch President Donald Trump deliver his State of the Union address in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2020.

While coverage varied by network, 12 aired live coverage from approximately 9:00 p.m. ET to 10:30 p.m. ET.

In terms of the social nature of the address, there were 14.1 million total interactions across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter about the State of the Union on Feb. 4, 2020, making it the most social telecast of the day.

Activity for the program peaked at 10:31 p.m. ET with 92,000 Twitter interactions as social media reacted to Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi ripping up President Donald Trump’s speech. The most engaging owned account associated with the State of the Union was President Donald Trump, whose 9 posts generated 1.3 million engagements.

The chart below highlights the sum of the average viewing audience for the networks that aired the address.

Date   2/5/19
Networks   ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, Telemundo, Univision, PBS, CNN, CNNe, FOX Business, FOX News Channel and MSNBC
Combined Household Rating   28
Combined No. of Households   33,616,000
Combined No. of Viewers   46,789,000
President Trump

« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 06:10:44 PM by dutch508 »
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2020, 04:43:46 PM »
The only Trump fatigue I have heard about is that people are tired of the Democrat party doing nothing to help Americans, but just want to stop Trump from helping people.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2020, 06:08:49 PM »
My optimistic thought for the day: The republicans retake the house, and expunge Trump's impeachment. So much for "impeached forever".  :tongue:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 08:14:48 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2020, 06:31:36 PM »
Google News had a story from Newsweek on today (Yeah, Newsweek  ::) ) about how some poll, probably one they'd co-sponsored, had any one of the Dem front-runners beating him head-to-head.  I find that frankly preposterous.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2020, 08:11:38 PM »
I watched on the internet.  One of them there watching parties.  Nielson doesn't count those.  Did you forget about the internet, DUmmie?

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2020, 12:46:47 PM »
Trump predicted Trump fatigue on May 20, 2016: "We gonna win so much you may even get tired of winning and you'll say please, please Mr. president, It's too much winning! We can't take it."

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2020, 01:16:35 PM »
I watched on the internet.  One of them there watching parties.  Nielson doesn't count those.  Did you forget about the internet, DUmmie?
Remember during the Bush #43 years that the DUmmies were declaring polls to be wrong because they weren't polling young people with no landline?  They will make up any excuse when the end result isn't what they want.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2020, 10:38:22 PM »
Who are these people you are referring to?  Unnamed anonymous sources?

Reliable Sources.   :tongue:

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2020, 04:56:30 PM »
The only Trump fatigue I have heard about is that people are tired of the Democrat party doing nothing to help Americans, but just want to stop Trump from helping people.

Well, I for one am most definitely fatigued from all of the Trump winning.....oh, wait...no, I'm not!
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2020, 04:44:28 PM »
I think if we Dems just get out of our own way, it will be another wave election for us.

Yup, you can wave goodbye to the house majority, more seats in the senate and the presidency. :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :tongue: :tongue: :yahoo: :yahoo: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!