Author Topic: What are the odds that Sleppy Joe screws up the Presidential Oath of Office?  (Read 688 times)

Offline Delmar

If it is done like a normal inauguration--live on TV and in front of an audience--what I'm expecting is something along the lines of:

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of Vice President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend, you know, THE THING.

But if they do it in isolation, from some secure location, the doddering old fool has a chance to get it right--if they do enough takes.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
I got $20 that says the networks will have a cut -n- paste audio overdub on stand by because they already know the dementia-addled fraud can't repeat back John Roberts' words without screwing it up...

:fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Drafe Hoblin

I hope there isn't a little-girl on the stage...  We know what'll probably happen.

By the way, I agree with Kevin (deleted from Fox) Jackson of 'The Black Sphere'...  The real reason the inauguration is 'cancelled' is because only around 2,000 people were planning to attend.  For a candidate that supposedly received 81-million votes, the 15-people-running-Biden could not tolerate the notion of explaining that discrepancy.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
I hope there isn't a little-girl on the stage...  We know what'll probably happen.

By the way, I agree with Kevin (deleted from Fox) Jackson of 'The Black Sphere'...  The real reason the inauguration is 'cancelled' is because only around 2,000 people were planning to attend.  For a candidate that supposedly received 81-million votes, the 15-people-running-Biden could not tolerate the notion of explaining that discrepancy.

At least President Trump can always say that more people attended his inauguration than Sleepy Joe did.

Had President Trump won, there was no way in hades that I would have attended as I did in 2017.  D.C. looks like Baghdad right now.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
At least President Trump can always say that more people attended his inauguration than Sleepy Joe did.

Had President Trump won, there was no way in hades that I would have attended as I did in 2017.  D.C. looks like Baghdad right now.

Worse. There aren't as many US Troops on all the street corners of Baghdad...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus